Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

cart2mart

very helpful by using this trust badge increase my sale boost up to 56% sales that why I recommend to everyone use this app and getting a sale boost

sivnty

really it is a great app to help store and I think it will be a useful app so I suggest to anyone to try this app thanks

MerkaWOW

Excelente app, la estoy terminando de revisar, pero lo que llevo, es muy buena, una vez termine de revisarla, ampliare mi comentario.

Electro Exclusive

Excelente App, sin duda es increíble, lastima solo le pueda dar 5 estrellas. 1000% recomendada si buscas generar ventas.

CALZADOSMZM

This app is so awsome, its help me to create a bogo campanyies and more things, i recomend this app da

Hustle & Purpose NYC

I just added this app to my store and it literally took me less than 2 minutes to set up. It is very intuitive and easy to understand. I'm looking forward to seeing good results and will definitely upgrade once I start seeing results so that I can get full features.

loja casa vigor

eu gostei vou testar e depois do mais depoimentos , um app que vai me ajudar muito para dar mais escazes no produto

ShivandShakti

TOP!!! MUITO PRATICO O APP, VALE A PENA MESMO!!! MUITO OBRIGADA !!!! PRATICIDADE PARA QUALQUER SITE!!

Sunny Rae’s Boutique

I used this app to help me gain sales for when I launch my website. I am glad this was avail because creating urgency is a fundamental in sales! Will update with results.

Autumn's Kloset

so far so good in terms of setting up, i just started so i am awaiting the results, its easy to use.