Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

ShivandShakti

TOP!!! MUITO PRATICO O APP, VALE A PENA MESMO!!! MUITO OBRIGADA !!!! PRATICIDADE PARA QUALQUER SITE!!

Sunny Rae’s Boutique

I used this app to help me gain sales for when I launch my website. I am glad this was avail because creating urgency is a fundamental in sales! Will update with results.

Autumn's Kloset

so far so good in terms of setting up, i just started so i am awaiting the results, its easy to use.

Sweet & Sleek

its really good so far. i havent used it much yet but I'm excited to see where it takes me. thank you

Holistik Bloom

We have just installed this app, and it's really easy to use. The free plan provides enough features to start with scarcity , thank you !

Cioccolata Ciocconi®

Really simple ti use!!!
But...waiting for results...if it's not good, i'm going to cancel it!!!!!!!

NaturalRun

I am using this app for the first time lets see if it works. I've heard so much about this app. Hopefully i can get the same outcome as others. if if i can i will be sure to leave another review.

Dalin Home/ Bed

Thanks. I love this app. I downloaded it because I really needed a boost in sales. The app is user friendly made it easy for me to understand.

Shopistic Drop

amazing, very good, very easy, quick, simple, took barely any time to understand how the app works, and noticed a difference

Lolakan

Very useful app with multiple features to help convert. The free features allow you to test the power of it. Thanks