Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

App for Black Friday & BFCM, motivate customers to buy more

Ocean Rebel

so far so good, like how it looks. clean and modern. easy to install as well took about 2-3 min to get a hang on how to work it

Another B7essing

I used it to place multiple trusted badges on both my stores home and product pages. It's just what I needed to help bring my store to life!

utilitaireshop

This app is very good. We are learning. It is help us so much in our business. We are so exciting and happy.

WITH LOVE FROM PARADISE

I have used the app to help me boost my sales. I highly recommend the features this app shows the customers, for example limited quantities, free shipping if you purchase $$ amount, this app creates scarcity so they want to buy now! it's a very helpful tool to add to your online store. I highly recommend it!

Findtime

Simple to use, not translated into Chinese, a little inconvenient, a little more steps, pre rendering effect is not perfect

Elise Pink

I am thankful for the creation, existence and operation of this app. I can present urgency and scarcity methods in a professional manner on my website. This app makes it easier to organize the urgency text on my website.

Custom Creations 270

This is a amazing app! Very beginner friendly, and easy to use. I love this app wish I would have found this app sooner. Thank you

The Big Bad Boutique

This might have been the easiest thing I have done while setting up my Shopify Store! It took me 3 minutes to do and it is super user friendly.

ARK Kreations Shop

This app is just what I needed. Hopefully, it will boost traffic to my website and generate more sales so that I can utilize a paid plan.

todeck

amazing app! i am apreciatte so much your performance, thank you developers! my store is a other store