Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

Saint Blu

great and simple app. should have more free features though.. Most of the features can be found with other apps for free already.

LadyLuxuryCollection

I used this app and in 5 mins I had an updated, nice, fresh, and clean checkout system only complaint is its alot of options i couldnt select because I dont have an upgraded shopify account!

HotVortex

Most of the features are part of the paid plan. One of the few free feature is "Stock Inventory Number" which will not show if your inventory is superior to the number you put so basically useless.

Simple Raffles

Seems pretty simple to use, I like how everything I need is free. Excited to use this more often! Seems better than other apps

Clickstore

OK ESTA MUY PADRE SIN EMBARGO LA RESEÑA LA DEBERIAN DE SOLICITAR DESPUES DE QUE PUEDA VER EN LA TIENDA LOS CAMBIOS.

NEJJEN

I find the free and basic versions to be basically useless. Disappointed that the app is expensive to obtain the functionality needed.

Araujo Store - Seu Shopping na Internet.

estou usando pela primeira vez, estou com um pouco de dificuldade pois é tudo em inglês , gostaria que tivesse tradução para portigues, mais vamos la testar.

SAWAXX

Bonne application mais ne fonctionne pas toujours bien (version libre), problème d'affichage, dommage.

Instant Phone

Appli très pratique mais ça ne veut pas s'afficher sur mon site alorq que j'actualise !
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeej

Quick Slim Body

I used this app to create sense of urgency for my customers but most of the features are paid. As I am a beginner and a working class student, I can't afford any premium apps as I have low budget, not even moderate budget. But I am still trying to get some sales so I can afford it later. I had a problem that it doesn't show "only x items left" and as I am using Brooklyn theme, it's cart timer also doesn't work. So kindly help me with the problem.