Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

Nic-o'loop

It's easy to navigate and that is a huge plus, but the fact that it forces me to upgrade to get almost all the features is a little bit upsetting

TU beauty store

No muestra inventario, no permite adicionar badges o imágenes de pago, la atención en servicio muy básica y generica

Triton Marine Aquaculture

Not sure if its me, or this app just doesn't have, but where is the simple most basic option needed to create a sale discount on all products or by collection?

All Sale Today

Easy setup... trying now,,, hope it will help. only shows the daily timer. other features im trying to make it done. Thank you in advance

PolarLite

I really like how easy and manageable the whole entire app is and I would definitely reccoment it to any client who is with shopify.

Mr.J's shop01

I used this app to help my product page with the trust badges, stock number, and to create a sense of urgency.

Ali Handal

Not sure if it's working correctly. It appears on my sales page and then disappears... I'm hoping to figure out how to fix it

ELLASHE | Beauty & Skincare | Shopping for Women

Trying out the product and will leave a more detailed once we have used it a bit longer. So far, no issues to report.

Big Duo Store

Review body

Qalaza-online Store

Zamani Masheleni Shezi from S.Africa I used this app to boost my sales it promising though but only the results will impress me. The you.