Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

Eve Beauty

Very easy to use and looks very useful as well. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to boost their sales.

My Hunchback

Great but would like more interface with the website. I used this on my first page and it was really good

Mega bluetooth sounds

Haven't really noticed what this app actually does cant say if I have a sales boost or not
But I'm looking into finding out I hope for conversions soon

Savona's Boutique®

I have not had a chance to see any results from the given I just downloaded it. However, fairly easy to navigate and has good options to choose from.

Airport Candy

This app is free but most free features are FOMO based features like the countdown timer and stock inventory. I thought I would be able to have at least 1 normal sales banner option but there are none that I can use. For me this is useful unless I upgrade.

BadassStyle

there is a lot of bug, it's completely random. sometimes it works not.

woordshop

facile a utiliser mes je la connais pas encore pour vous dire si cette application et bien ou pas cordialement

ECO-HOME24

good very fantastic app for timer and siscount!!!! very good for my store. have very more sales. thank you

Tiana Bay

It's ok. They're basic package can only provide a TRUST badge on the product page. You would have to sign up for the 9.99 for the additional perks. I would rather have a FREE trial to determine if this works. So, it's ok.

Qutiefly

I would appreciate it if the save button wasn't all the way at the bottom and the dashboard bottom on the right top corner. It is not very intuitive because most save buttons (like the Shopify Theme Editor) is on the top right corner!