Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost | Reviews

by Hextom

App for Black Friday & BFCM, motivate customers to buy more

Big Woof Pet Store

I am only using the free version of USB but it has an easy to use interface that displays your changes on the right-hand side of the screen. I found it really helps to visualise the changes being made without having to save and click elsewhere to view the update.

Tech Way Less

This app is promising. I think I just found what I was looking for. It adds message for minimum order to receive free shipping based on my settings. No coding. Great Job!

Huguito's kids

i used this app for first time however i felt like.... if i used it before is really easy and quick to use thanks keep a
improving to we continue a improving our skills ........................thaks!!!

Cupper's Choice Coffee

Super easy to use and set up. I have used the app on 3 different stores and have been very happy with the app and support.

Pariworld Homedecor

Useful app. It has countdown timer, stock availbility, sales boost, trust badges and many more free tools; you can use those on your website to boost your sales.

Theromedic

I have been using this App for a long time since 2019 and I can tell this is really a good App to bring more conversion. I recommend it for sure.

HOT RETAIL

exelent aplication, easy to use. very complete application for e-commerce stores.I have nothing else to add

Shop Chameleons

atende todas as necessidades. otimo app recomendo muito. Limitador de estoque para mostrar aos clientes.

t shirt mercenary

These add ons to my website are exactly what I have been looking for. The BOGO, count down timer and cart boost features are all there.

shopwithmepal

I used the app to set up the timer feature , it was easy to use and set up by just following the steps!