Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

Onyss.store

Now i am new on the application. i think the application will help to have visitors and boost my sales

Snag-It

I used this app to help me verify that the customers can trust our company. Using the badges and the cart boosts add some action and content to the page and reassure customers at every stage of the sale

Babe Legends

this is a very good app I wish I knew it before it before this app used to make me thing faster because of sense of emergency, I mean the timer.

RourlyAsteroid

I love this app. Just added it few days ago in my Shopify store, it really helped me to set up my store and cannot wait to launch it. I would definitely recommend this app.

LadonyaB

I used this app to help me drive more sales to my website. So far it has been very easy to use and setup.

ZOOMAAR

I used this because it sound legend and good to me, I used to see it appears for discount when I am buying on line and now very proud to use it. hoping it gonna do the same it did on me to attract customer, thank you.

Mikaroz Studio

This is really easy to use. I like the features that it provides with adding free shipping and extra details to the page not offered by certain themes.

Deez Premium Beards

I used this app to help me increase my traffic flow and generate sales. I just added it, but I love the features! It has so many options in the FREE version and you can always upgrade to a paid subscription for even more options

ReliReliable

it's up to my expectations so far....but i've not tested it. hopefully my impression of it doesnt drop after using it longer

E-Z Charge

This app helped me create custom banners for my shop. If you need something for your shop this is where you get it.