Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost | Reviews

by Hextom

App for Black Friday & BFCM, motivate customers to buy more

Nuvemzinha

Recomendo muito! Recomendo muito! Recomendo muito! Recomendo muito! Recomendo muito! Recomendo muito! Recomendo muito!

Titanium Shop

I use this App to monetize my store and help my customers feel safe and buy more products.
I like this application because it has many functions.

Lar Zone

Easy to configure, but dont test yet. Good app! I recommend to all the shopify users that want to use mental triggers to sells more

Crayne's Home Decor

Super easy to use and navigate the setup for our store. Can't wait to see all the benefits. Highly recommend Ultimate Sales Boost.

Ecom Gadgets 20209

I used this app to help me boost my sales, everything was easy and understandable. Great app for new online stores and e-commerce stores. The app works well and very easy to install.

kroger world

The program is very beautiful and the most important thing is that it is free Thank you for this program

Scandinavian Light

Great service and its for free! This app will hopefully boost my sales and the amount of visitors on my site

Goldielondon

Quick and easy to use. The optimization of the free plan is satisfactory and useful for small businesses.

Bratech Eletrônicos

I started to use this app to add cowntdown in my ads, I really like it... I do recomend it is very good app

KABCON-US

Very good plug-in, which can effectively help marketing and facilitate payment. I highly recommend it.