Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

Comfy Pooch Supplies

so easy to use. and great features included in free plan. I would really recommend this app as it does what it says

Anna's illustrations

Very handy and easy to use! Especially for banners and to make sure your customers see the stock that's left.

The Sap Essentials

I used this app to get people who buy their products without thinking twice. Very user-friendly which makes it easy to understand how to use it.

What’s Your Story?

This app was able to help me to add things to my page to not only make my customer's shopping experience easier but also give my store a more professional look! It was super easy to set up which made things even better.

IndieAesthetics

Esta muy bien, aun con el plan gratuito tiene funciones muy buenas, como el contador o mensajes en el checkout

Bao Bao Rich

I really love this app, this app does all the useful function of promotion strategy. I highly recommend it

Safety Sports Store

oooh this what i need this app amazing i recommend it very helpful and easy to setup thank you so much

LTiMoments

Just got it today. Really great and usefull features, even in the free plan. Social proof, timer, stock and many more. Very easy to set up. I'm already thinking about upgrading :) Thank you guys for working so hard.

KG Awaken

I used this app for a sale timer, and it had wonderful templets to choose from. Would recommend if that is what you need.

newworldwellbeing

I used this app to help me boost the audience of my web store. The aim is to make my web store more attractive.