Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

RetroGameGearz

I haven't noticed the app applying it's features in my checkout process since I launched the campaign so it doesn't appear to work for me but maybe I'm implementing it wrong. I received a "refresh the page to notice updates" message but it's still not visible... Can't really give a review about the quality or success.

Gifty Kinkle

many options and looks good But All features need to pay for i can't even test how it's looks for 1 day!
Unfortunately will uninstall it

TinoThreads

doesn`t work for me, i bought the 9$ plan, i set the campaign but i can`t see any changes on the website
and now they force me to delete the review :))

MFM_Stores

application is not working......................waste my money........................................................................

The Decorating Ideas

It dont work for my shop .... I refresh the website again and again ,it still does not work ... I dont know why .Upset about it .

Lady-Mirror™

The stock bar dosen't appear and i would like to know why.
This problem appear like in one shot, one night, the bar was working, and a little bit after, i don't know how but it disappeared.

If you can help me and resolve my problem, i'll be happy to modify and my review and let a good note :)

Thanks

SilverLiningEnterprises

not sure if the timer works yet. this window just popped up as soon as i hit save after implementing the timer and i cannot close this screen until i type a certain number of characters. i really don't have anything bad to say other than that i cannot move to the next screen to see if anything is even working or not because i have to type all of this stuff. it's a little ridiculous this review business. i would prefer to write a review after i have had the chance to even look at the thing i'm trying to do. thanks.

Carrim Shop

O app para de funcionar e volta quando quer, to pagando o serviço e não da pra usar a hora que quero...

LAVISH THINGS

quantity scarcity feature isnt working. .

My Sweatsuit

lost 10$ because i wanted to have the feature for stock inventory but it doesn't work. i have tried if for half an our with different configurations, but nothing worked.

Previous 1 3 4 5