Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

EnluminaWorld

dont understand whats available on free package of this app and think it slows the store down alot unfortunately

Pirate Apparel

all you get is a badge and a countdown timer for free. its a good app if you want to pay for it got a bunch of stickers

January 14, 2021

We sent you an email with information about all of the widgets that are offered in the free plan. If you did not receive it, please check your spam folder or contact us.

SHAPWOW

No se aplican todos los cambios, solo aparece una frase debajo del producto que dice: pago seguro y nada mas que eso. Configure muchas cosas según lo indicado por ustedes y no se aplican. No pagaré nada por esto. No sirve.

Slliim

a week gone, get one email reply. we use ELLA theme not working. they reply email very slow. they not want fix our theme, so they not reply email.

December 21, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We have reached out to you by email and we have not heard back from you. We also checked your website and could not reproduce the issue you described.

Please check your email account when you have a moment and let us know if there's anything else we can do to resolve this to your satisfaction.

fly buy luxury

nic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

facemasksfortravelers.com

Tried to use it for showing sale "banners" on my product images. Pretty much every feature is "upgrade to paid plan". When you read about the app it states "free plan available". For sure, except the free plan does not do anything. Wasted precious time in this.

Fast Light

I chose a plan of 9.99 USD per month and then I canceled it after a few minutes, but why does it still charge me if I now have a free plan ???

NOVA WATCHES

This app has a lot of bugs. It messes up the position of other items on product page. not all the features work on mobile devices!

FineRadioShop

It doesn`t work on my store. Not even after a paied...