Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

Lady-Mirror™

The stock bar dosen't appear and i would like to know why.
This problem appear like in one shot, one night, the bar was working, and a little bit after, i don't know how but it disappeared.

If you can help me and resolve my problem, i'll be happy to modify and my review and let a good note :)

Thanks

SilverLiningEnterprises

not sure if the timer works yet. this window just popped up as soon as i hit save after implementing the timer and i cannot close this screen until i type a certain number of characters. i really don't have anything bad to say other than that i cannot move to the next screen to see if anything is even working or not because i have to type all of this stuff. it's a little ridiculous this review business. i would prefer to write a review after i have had the chance to even look at the thing i'm trying to do. thanks.

Carrim Shop

O app para de funcionar e volta quando quer, to pagando o serviço e não da pra usar a hora que quero...

LAVISH THINGS

quantity scarcity feature isnt working. .

My Sweatsuit

lost 10$ because i wanted to have the feature for stock inventory but it doesn't work. i have tried if for half an our with different configurations, but nothing worked.

skiner

They want to charge 29.99$ for featured home product scarcity. What a scam. 10$ is OKAY, but 30$? There is legit no reason why anyone would buy the 10$ version. Freaking id**ts

Accent Beauty

try as many campaigns as you want but they will not show up on your home, collection, or product pages.

vopods

Doesn’t work well, and also i just follow the manual description still not work we need the problem solve about this

PlayBlue

This is a nice looking app but has a couple of serious holes.
First off to me its a little dishonest as it suggests complete customisable functionality that you can't really test out until you spend $9.95 for the first month no free trial. Then it really is only 70% there with features that are half baked.
For instance the Get-It-By timer/message on shipping the product has no way to put in non shipping days like Bank Holidays etc which makes it not really useful.
The Sales Timer only works on a per customer basis and there is no way to set it to a global fixed time which for a 24 hours daily deal is useless. Then some functionality didn't support the theme I have which again there was no way to test before you buy it. Sorry I'm uninstalling and will be reluctant to add an app again with a trial. So overall not good sorry.

Edit:- Even more dishonest If I try to review this from their app page it won't let me post a 1-Star review.

Emalos

this app completely messed up my code after removing it, brilliant. i wouldnt really advise you to get this app, thanks for messing up my theme code!

Previous 1 3 4 5