Hextom: Ultimate Sales Boost

Black Friday sale, urgency, stock countdown, trust badge, BOGO

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Royal Lion Accessories

Time spent using app About 1 month

App is great but in free version all cool features are closed. :( I would like to use the other features for free

TECHY GADGETS

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 1 day

not updating in website not working well not recommended pop ups slowly and not works on time my experience is worst

NewEra Cases

You will be lucky if it works once, if it does LEAVE IT because you won't get it working again. I have been trying to integrate it 5-10 times, save it etc nothing works. I did not enjoy the amount of time I tried to get this even working in the first place

AuKitchen

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app 20 minutes

Great if there are more packages available.
The little image part. If the pro pack upgrade is better, this is a free package that is a good choice for your store.

Exclusive Dealzz Everyday!

Location India
Time spent using app About 7 hours

not working idont know why . . . .

Willow & Mummy

Location Australia
Time spent using app 6 minutes

destroyed my website! not happy! made my add to cart button break. remove this app and stop destorying peoples websites

RetroGameGearz

I haven't noticed the app applying it's features in my checkout process since I launched the campaign so it doesn't appear to work for me but maybe I'm implementing it wrong. I received a "refresh the page to notice updates" message but it's still not visible... Can't really give a review about the quality or success.

Lady-Mirror™

Location France
Time spent using app 1 day

The stock bar dosen't appear and i would like to know why.
This problem appear like in one shot, one night, the bar was working, and a little bit after, i don't know how but it disappeared.

If you can help me and resolve my problem, i'll be happy to modify and my review and let a good note :)

Thanks

SilverLiningEnterprises

not sure if the timer works yet. this window just popped up as soon as i hit save after implementing the timer and i cannot close this screen until i type a certain number of characters. i really don't have anything bad to say other than that i cannot move to the next screen to see if anything is even working or not because i have to type all of this stuff. it's a little ridiculous this review business. i would prefer to write a review after i have had the chance to even look at the thing i'm trying to do. thanks.

PlayBlue

Location Ireland

This is a nice looking app but has a couple of serious holes.
First off to me its a little dishonest as it suggests complete customisable functionality that you can't really test out until you spend $9.95 for the first month no free trial. Then it really is only 70% there with features that are half baked.
For instance the Get-It-By timer/message on shipping the product has no way to put in non shipping days like Bank Holidays etc which makes it not really useful.
The Sales Timer only works on a per customer basis and there is no way to set it to a global fixed time which for a 24 hours daily deal is useless. Then some functionality didn't support the theme I have which again there was no way to test before you buy it. Sorry I'm uninstalling and will be reluctant to add an app again with a trial. So overall not good sorry.

Edit:- Even more dishonest If I try to review this from their app page it won't let me post a 1-Star review.

Previous 1