Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

OWN

I only have English so I want you to add other languages
Please add Japanese Please add Japanese I don't know why I have to write a review so long

ShootingMaMa生活百貨零食雜貨百寶店

this is a great apps, and it is free for basic function.
I like it very much and i will continuously use it.

Shades by Sharlon

This is my first time using this app. Lets see how well it does!!! I'm soo excited!! Come on sales!!

AdventureT’s

I wish it had a video to help people like me navigate technology, I’ll have wait to see if it boosts my business.

mid-store SHUHARI

上手く機能しました。しかし、導入時の設定画面の理解が難しかったです。日本語版もほしいと思いました。また、バッジなどは日本人好みではないので使用は控えました。支払い方法のアイコンも古い情報のものが散見されるので、最新に更新した方が良いと思います。

A4dable Accessories

Almost all important features require upgrade. Not enough included in free version. Startup businesses need more free helper tools in the beginning, not more things with fees making it impossible to have enough funds left over to stock products.

DayDream

utilisation de l'application assez simple a utilisé reste plus qu'a voir si tout fonctionne parfaitement

Happy Vegan Way

It a bit glitched, mess with it a few times finally works. Can be frustrating but it attracting towards customers and makes your page look, feel trustworthy.

VARIEDADES DO LAR

Oferece recursos básicos, mais bons, dão para quebrar um galho pra não pagar agora que o dólar esta alto

Hazte uno shop

Doy 3 porque todo sale en inglés y aun no sé si funciona correctamente aun que por el momento no ha dado fallo . Pero si puede cambiar el idioma, le pondré las 5

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16