Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

iWholesale

This app is useful if your looking to make some quick upsells and as well as adding trusted badges to your site its pretty cool would highly recommend that you give this a try out

opensurf

A decent app that does most of what I need - the only thing missing in the basic plan is the ability to schedule when campaigns start and end. The jump from 9.99 to 29.99 / month is pretty steep to get this practical functionality. I appreciate there are other things included in the professional package but they aren't things I need - so left me a bit frustrated by the pricing.

Nic-o'loop

It's easy to navigate and that is a huge plus, but the fact that it forces me to upgrade to get almost all the features is a little bit upsetting

TU beauty store

No muestra inventario, no permite adicionar badges o imágenes de pago, la atención en servicio muy básica y generica

Triton Marine Aquaculture

Not sure if its me, or this app just doesn't have, but where is the simple most basic option needed to create a sale discount on all products or by collection?

All Sale Today

Easy setup... trying now,,, hope it will help. only shows the daily timer. other features im trying to make it done. Thank you in advance

PolarLite

I really like how easy and manageable the whole entire app is and I would definitely reccoment it to any client who is with shopify.

Mr.J's shop01

I used this app to help my product page with the trust badges, stock number, and to create a sense of urgency.

Ali Handal

Not sure if it's working correctly. It appears on my sales page and then disappears... I'm hoping to figure out how to fix it

ELLASHE | Beauty & Skincare | Shopping for Women

Trying out the product and will leave a more detailed once we have used it a bit longer. So far, no issues to report.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13