Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

Atarah Pet Haven

I just downloaded this app..I will see how it can help me..will soon update review once i started i

Smart blender fit

don't work .

RodandAriGoods

I just downloaded the tool and I just set it up and it looks promising. If it works well I will revise my star rating.

Ucargoods

It is a great app. But most of the features are not free which can be useful. That's why I gave 3 stars.

Storklab Lady

I haven't tried it yet, but looking at it when I configure setting this is quite complete compare to other app

Anbrozia

Just downloaded the app, first time around didn't work hopefully will this time around. Good idea guys

mycheriessentiel

I wish there were more free options for brand new businesses. I will see how the ones I've chosen help and upgrade after.

Best Future Gadgets

trying it will see what it claims to do then will review if it works or not than will see if its worth the money.

KTUS

La aplicacion me esta ayudando mucho a configurar mi web para que cuadno la abra pueda vender o potenciar mis ventas muchi mas

North Rustic

It is not a bad app at all, but it is a little bit much for my site. I use it at www.NorthRustic.com and have decided after playing with it for a few hours that I only really need to be using the trust badges. Which would be easy to add without any app. I think it would be good for some stores, but I do not care for the timers on my shop.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10