Hextom: Ultimate Sales Boost

Black Friday sale, urgency, stock countdown, trust badge, BOGO

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

trendscheap

Location United Arab Emirates

we need at least free trail or free app all needed feature are locked please we need support any way good app

CompreBuy

Location Brazil

Its not working, i'm try to aply a countdown on my product but nothing happens. I hope this comment help me to resolve my problem.

Live Lively Inc

Love how easy it was to implement with just switching on certain features but did have one feature that didn't show up for some reason even though it is turned on on the back end.

Must Buy

let's see how it goes. i will leave next review after experience. i can not give you detail right now because i did not start to sell it yet

OWN

Location Japan
Time spent using app 17 minutes

I only have English so I want you to add other languages
Please add Japanese Please add Japanese I don't know why I have to write a review so long

ShootingMaMa生活百貨零食雜貨百寶店

Location Hong Kong SAR

this is a great apps, and it is free for basic function.
I like it very much and i will continuously use it.

Shades by Sharlon

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This is my first time using this app. Lets see how well it does!!! I'm soo excited!! Come on sales!!

AdventureT’s

I wish it had a video to help people like me navigate technology, I’ll have wait to see if it boosts my business.

mid-store SHUHARI

Location Japan

上手く機能しました。しかし、導入時の設定画面の理解が難しかったです。日本語版もほしいと思いました。また、バッジなどは日本人好みではないので使用は控えました。支払い方法のアイコンも古い情報のものが散見されるので、最新に更新した方が良いと思います。

A4dable Accessories

Almost all important features require upgrade. Not enough included in free version. Startup businesses need more free helper tools in the beginning, not more things with fees making it impossible to have enough funds left over to stock products.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16