Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost | Reviews

by Hextom

App for Black Friday & BFCM, motivate customers to buy more

Modern Living Lights

Einfach und gut gestaltet, und ganz wichtig einfach zum Einstellen. Schöne verschieden Banner Varianten zur verfügung.

Kleidi Damenmode

nice one - just a little hint, it should use the time zone set at the store, not the local computer time zone for the countdowns

Classique Kids

Bummed that applying this app's effects to products based by tag isn't available on the basic plan - have to add every item in manually which is time consuming when you have a store with 300+ products. Otherwise, great app so far.

Maskobilous

I Used this add to display a sale for the season and setting up was super easy but in a sense almost too easy. Making it possible to over load your website with many banners and qualifications.

Doczi, ltd.

I cannot properly rate this until I see it in action. If it truly boosts my sales I will come back to offer a true rating.

Surn.Co

This is my very first business I have launched so found it daunting when it came to this aspect of selling my products. This app really helped me break down enough to make it simple, delivering a great result! Very happy and will continue to use :)

earthwalk

just installed... for low stock urgency... pretty good so far... happy days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShazissDiscovery

It gives a better & professional look to your website.. some features which i think are avoidable like animated button but as a whole this app really works..I truly recommend it

Jud&Matt®

Je trouve l'application très utile, le seul hic les options les plus intéressantes sont payantes. Merci

Cliqstore1

i iked this app very much if you will give me some more featture that will good.i personally recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 80 81