Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

tinks & shea

I used this app for sale countdown timer. I also really like its Free Shipping notification. Faced some trouble displaying the countdown.

The True Panda

I would rate it 5 stars if the trusted batches would have been included with the free plan. Still, it's a very helpful tool.

Lucky Se7en Apparel LLC

since using this app it's really helped me run my business take off and get established relatively quick, really easy to use, I highly recommend.

StreetNew

no esta mal me gusta es muy buena la verdad gracias y graciassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

handsandlegs

thanks for have this app.useful.i like this app.i totally recommended peoples to use this.can help a lots.love it

ElaheHeaven

it's my first time on ultimate sales boost, i'm not already a professional but i discoverd it i will give my final reviews later

From Under The Canopy

I used this app to start my online store. I'm not sure how it's going to go but the app was very easy to set up.

Millionaire Legacy

This app was great, super fast and efficient way to add a boost to your sales. I would highly reccommend.

Weekend Swim

App has been great so far, free plan is a little limiting, but can live past it! Looking forward to updating my review when we scale to be able to use the larger plans!

Modern Nutrition Center

This app have very interesting professional add on to any site will def. be utilized to enhance customer confidence

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56