Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

Aconchego de Casa

Aplicativo muito bom e muito útil, ajuda demais na conversão de clientes, sugiro colocarem um timer de 10 min no max, ajuda o cliente a finalizar a compra mais rápido

J U S F H A B

I really love this app! It really creates the urgency for customers and is just well integrated in my store.

Kept Women Boutique

Thanks for helping to me to provide urgency and conversion to my site. I definitely recommend this app!

Leshells DollHouse

Very easy to use I will see how much traffic and sales I get I’ll be back with an update. But overall nice app

Arsinoe

This app is very useful and easy to use. It gives you a lot of features in one app that saves you from installing multiple apps for different needs. Highly recommended.

EgzothickThinks

Naprawde świetnA. cIEKAWA KONSTRUKCJA. DAJCIE TROCHĘ WIECEJ MOŻŁIWOŚCI. nP. REKLAMUJCIE NAS BARDZIEJ

NANA DEALS

really cool. i like it because of the availability of the free plan. i would really like to recommend it

Thread Revival

I used this app to help me boos sales and create urgency! Cannot wait to see the results. Set up was easy to do!

june rochelongue

I just started using it. still on basic version. Yet to discover on this. As of now, it looks promising. I enjoy clock ticker and sale tag option. I enjoy using the this app and features.

upladlal

Muito bom, eu só estou com um problema que na hora de adicionar o time, quando vejo não aparece na página do produto

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 78 79