Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Holiday sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

Urban AvGeek

This app is really user-friendly and it helped me to close some sales despite using the free tools. No wonder it was recommended by my mentor.

PITCHWINTER

Probably the greatest sales boost app you can get for free. I use it for my store and I recommend it

RestoraBody

I like the countdown timer a lot. It definitely increases the urgency for people visiting my site! Five stars!

TOP SELL 2.0

top ótima opção para quem não quer investir muito o plano free atende, recomendo, o pago tem ótimas funções

TruPatriot

Great App! Does the timer display on - Featured Product, yes: Collection Page, yes: Product page, yes. I wish I could place the timer in the product description just below the price and above the Add to Cart button versus below the payment options.

Fashionfavour

awesome work on the app everything will be refect on your sale. work with detailing according to the customer mindset

AktienGedankenTankenStore

super gut! macht wirklich spaß zu konfigurieren! Danke für die App! Mir gefällt die Möglichkeit alles in einem zu haben: Counter, Nachrichten im Warenkorb etc. & das alles für umsonst mit dem Free Plan!

Flexi Bit

Love all the features of the app! I think it's a must have to establish urgency, social proof and boost conversions!

kalousibox

good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!

BarberMaster™

Super application, facile d'utilisation ! Le plan gratuit est déjà très complet pour avoir un site convertible

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 572 573