Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

Promiselandjewelry

So far I really like it! The interface is extremely easy to use and even the free version is robust!

MD-Shop

Appreciate the free plan and the customizations (have to get the character limit to post my review )

Mgstyles.co

this app was very easy and quick to use. i use this app to add trust badges and personalities to my website

1mrk.com

Very important application to increase sales I recommend it thank you very much I love working with it

NTCbros

Started using this app now. It looks very good till now. If it works will defiantly purchase a bigger plan.

bibtok

Excelente! App super completo e prático, ajuda demais nas conversões. Recomendo o uso de olhos fechados.

shopcrowdcontrol

Really good so far, cannot complain! I own a small business and can't wait to see how many more customer conversions this app can offer

Toy Land LLC

Great app! I am just starting out on building my website and this has really helped me add some authenticity to the page that I could not have done on my own. Thank you!!

Unlimited Lavish Collection

I love it.. so goo so far!! I would recommend this app to anyone. Best app so far. Cant wait to see what else it does.

Shop J.A.C.K.I.E M LASHES

This app is absolutely wonderful I have no issues with it. Installed it about a year+ and its never failed me

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 600 601