UpCart ‑ Slide Cart Drawer

Build a Sliding Cart! Add Offers, Rewards, Free Shipping Bar +

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Boost Your Conversion Rate in minutes with UpCart

Ellusionist

Time spent using app 1 day

Expert support because we had a custom-theme that we built (our fault) but the team at UpCart (Pierre) was able to get this sorted for us within minutes. It now looks epic on our site... A must have!

Understatement

Location Sweden

Great app, the upsells module has generated quite some extra sales for us in the chort time we have used it. Support is also great and fast to reply. My warmest recommendations.

Projectors Dimensions

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Merci a Pierre du chat de m'avoir aider a configurer l' application exactement comme je le souhaiter !

promopig

Beautiful modern UI, unlike some other shopify apps I've used. Amazing, fast response chat service. I am a free user and the developer still took the time to answer all my questions and provide me support for an issue I was having. Highly recommended app!

håvsund

Location Germany

Amazing app! And it comes with a ton of great features in the basic free version. I can definitely recommend it. Customer service and especially Pierre, is always helpful in finding any type of solution for additional requests.

es.onsideshe

Location Hong Kong SAR

Technician solved my needs as my request, great service and strong technical ability ,I will continue to use this app in the future。Anyway everything is perfect

Fortress

Time spent using app 39 minutes

We've looked at a lot of upsell + free shipping bar apps and this one is easily the best one we've found. The support team has been super helpful and responsive as well.

lumyskinit

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 22 hours

really a good app, the customer care is excellent and I like how they help, I suggest the app to everyone who need customisation of the cart.

Oleka Canvas

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Thank you for your help! I can recommend! Pierre helped us improve our cart technically, Super App!!!

X Perform

Superb app and customer support. Quick response and very kind. Pierre is very kind, friendly, and always there to support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14