Uploadery , 391 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to streamline custom orders by allowing customers to upload images. It's praised for its seamless integration, easy installation, and smooth performance. The app's features, such as image preview and cropping tool, enhance the user experience. It's also appreciated for handling large file sizes and maintaining original filenames. Many merchants commend the exceptional customer service and customization options to suit different themes and business needs.

Edited May 21, 2019

i used this app so customers can upload the images and\or art they want printed on a t-shirt.
MATT was patient and beyond helpful, took care of everything i needed and guided me through it as well. Would definitely use the service and recomend it again.

My favourite Tee Shop
July 25, 2019

Excellent customer service! Fast replies and efficient too! I had trouble installing the app and the Uploadery team was extremely helpful! 100% recommended.

Madovar Packaging Canada
January 4, 2018

excellent customer service! I thought I was doing everything right but I couldn't get it to work, I messaged support after hours and they replied within a few minutes!

Blankcancoolers
Edited September 18, 2020

I used this App to allow customers to upload their Images before adding the product to the cart. It works great, they also have a competent support team that can help you set up uploadery on your theme.

MyVeryANIME.com
Switzerland
April 23, 2019

An amazing app. Very customizable and easy to use. Absolutely essential to upload photos. The support is top notch too. I would give them 6 stars if I could.

thepetmugcompany
Japan
January 19, 2018

They are awesome! Quick response to all questions. Fix all issues I faced in a extremely fast manner!!

Tech Accessories Club
Hong Kong SAR
February 21, 2020

The app itself is easy to use. But the best part comes later, if you want the coding to be edited but you dont have any experience? Just reach out to the developers and they are more then willing to help you out!

Thanks so much

comicface
Netherlands
September 7, 2019

This app is fantastic! It's very easy to use, easy to customize, and you can choose where the upload field is shown. If you need an upload for all of your products or only certain products, this app can do it.

The customer support is 10/10. They installed it for me within minutes and answered questions right away.

Coleman Hill
Edited January 9, 2021

These ShopPad apps have helped us change our store to look and perform much much better. Seamless installation and extremely easy to use. Excellent customer service when called upon and amazing documentation. Thank you, Mandy and Romar

Love Lottie xoxo
3 months using the app
November 9, 2021

This app helped me a lot. I had a problem with language, but quick responding support solved it :)))

TurnPuppyCartoon