Uploadery

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

“Pillows R Us” Store

For my website I use both infinite options and uploadery. Because of my new Theme I had a little problem with preview image. I texted to customer service and they helped me for 15 min. Their customer service is amazing!!!

Zap! Creatives

Great app. Easy to customise the button so that it matches my store design. Customer service is fast and friendly.

carsgifts

Awesome apps! Works perfect! Support was speedy! Thanks for helping me fix the code! Keep it up, ShopPad team!

Store 4 Moms

I use both infinite options and uploadery for my customized products and they wok perfectly!!! they have helped me improved my products so much! Plus, the customer service is amazing!!! i totally recommend this app!!!!

Backtozero

Hawkeye Printing Solutions

Logan and Mandy were completely outstanding with helping me sort through adding in the cart options as well as looking ahead at potential issues for future customers. If there were more stars available for the rating, I would select them. This app puts stores in the direction of success.

This app made the difference when deciding to build a shopify store.

Monsterfone

Best service I have ever seen, and a great app too. Works brilliantly and is exactly what our store needed.

Mulberry & Canal

Best service! Always ready to help and give advice to optimize my store. Live chat support is excellent.

Premium Nurse

Easy to use and customize. I recommend this app for everyone who have personalized products. Cheers :)

We Are Prints

Logan was super nice and solved all of my concerns. I am new with the app, but so far I belive it will work great!