Upsell Cross‑Sell Smart Tool

Upsell Cross‑Sell Smart Tool

by Autoketing

Frequently Bought Together, Cross-sell, Discounted Upsells

Chase The Deals LLC

I used this app to help me add more revenue. It allows me to offer more products to my customers and they get a discount and I make more money. So Far so good

Mack's.Prime.Stocks

To be honest this app is really amazing, once you can put together products properly that matches, this app is the one for you to get those sales increased
the format and display is attractive and well put together and even the free plan is very useful.
Want those sales increase by putting together related products? this is the app for you my friend.
Works well for me imagine what it can do for you.

Plenus Store

Muito bom o app, vale a pena usar galera Me atende no que mais preciso, e a equipe de atendimento é show de bola

May 28, 2019

Dear Plenus Store,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're glad to hear that you had a good experience and we look forward to seeing you again!

Autoketing team,

AME Jewellery

This is a really great app. Easy to install and set up. It has many options that make the customers add more products to their order. Thank you very much!

May 27, 2019

Dear AME Jewellery,

Autoketing team,

Iconic Style Inc.

This app is very nice, it is simple to use and simple to understand, it does a clear job, I highly recommend This app

May 21, 2019

Dear Iconic Style Inc.,

Thank you for your great review, If you have any problem please let us know via email: support@autoketing.com or live chat in dashboard.

Enter Player 3

Works great as intended. you can chose which product to upsell when a customer adds a product to their card.

May 21, 2019

Dear Enter Player 3,

Oh Just One?

It's great i really appreciate it's help and the app added a lot of confidence I had in my business and the output of all the time and effort. Thanks for everything.

May 10, 2019

Dear Oh Just One?,

Emratta

Hi, I went into the FAQ but didn't find my answer. I wanted to know if your app was translatable or no. Thanks in advance for your answer.

May 9, 2019

Dear Emratta,

Thank you for your great review, we are developing the language customization function in the next version, but we will try to customize this feature for your site soon. We are contacting to you via email for more information!

Best regards!

Big Buddha & Co.

I used this app to create Retargeting Google Ads Campaign. I have a high traffic store with no conversion. It was really easy and straight forward to use. Now lets see if we get the results.

April 11, 2019

Dear Big Buddha & Co.,

Thanks for your review, your feedback is our motivation.

Thanks a lot!
Email: win@autoketing.com

Elevate Choices

Just downloaded it and so far no problems! Doing exactly what I want it to do!
You can cross-sell, up-sell its super easy and super simple!

April 6, 2019

Dear Elevate Choices,

Thanks for your review, your feedback is our motivation, if you have any problem please let us know.

Help document: https://autoketing.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/42000064671