Upsell Funnel Engine ‑ Upsells

Upsell Funnel Engine ‑ Upsells

by Helixo Co

One Click Upsells, Upsell Bundles, Volume Discounts in Funnels

Premium Fishers

The plugin is absolutely Amazing!! They have many options like the split test, down-sell, bundle offer, etc. I think you must give a try.

Calming Pup

I just installed the app. 2 minutes later, a chat support hit me up and helped me alongside me! They replied every 0.1 seconds which felt like I was being focused on! I love the customer support! I also gave a ton of feature request which I hope can be implemented soon! Very nice looking app! Please add a feature where you can change the color of the product page "IN PAGE" Volume Bundle Discount. Thanks!

Olena Green

I am using this app which is very good.
I also get along well with the support service.
Thank you.

Skull Wonders

This app is very easy to use, has great graphics, and Sarah is very prompt and helpful to help. I love this app, and I will recommend it to my friends!

Kölch.

Amazing app & it's free. Custom service is very helpful and responded to me in minutes (on Sunday). Keep up the good work!

Newtechfeed

bug* it won't work when you already have a sale on your product. The discount will not add up to the new price.

Glow Beauty Stores

Funnels work perfectly on my page. Haven’t launched it yet I’m sure they’ll increase my conversion rate. Customer service is more than excellent and willing to help. Highly recommend.

Shop Nush

Great app, really helps with increasing my sales. The customer service is also good to deal with any issues quickly.

I AM VIP

Mind-Blowing app, I will recommend to all my friends. it will help it to improve ROI. also, it's easy to set up all upsell product

MyTennisBox

Lot of bugs which destroy your customer journey. The upsell pop-up does not show every time and when you get lucky to see it, the upsell has added different product in the cart that your customers don't want.
Customer support should give me a follow up but nothing.

It sad because the UX is very good in the app, the only problem is that is does not work and nobody is here to answer you.

Previous 1 3 4