UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

by Upsell Funnel Engine

Post Purchase w/ One Click Upsell funnel, Volume Discounts etc

Techtherapeutics

I have been using this app for a while and I like the funnel that it can create, it would take some features to be streamlined to be more intuitive even for the less experienced. As for the assistance I can say that it is 5 stars, very helpful and quick to solve problems. Thanks a lot to Sarah from the team!!

Gone Running

The thing that has impressed me has been the customer service. You need help and its always there ... Absolutely brilliant.

Bstrong

Best APP to do cross-selling and offers. It has several configurations and we can put it the way we want.

KralSu Sink and Faucet Supplies

Sara was polite and got the job done quickly. She made sure to provide me with accurate steps to get the issue resolved. She was very patient.

GetLopy

Great customer support and functionality! Sarah (which is support member) helped me with so many things! I really recommend this app, not only for the cool looking functions but for the team, which is really helpfull.

Cheermeric

This apps easy and flexible to configure the discount offer. Now have offer price don't miss it! I definitely recommend it.

GiftyInspiration

great application to offer discounts, add-on sales, upsells. Everything is very well thought out. And the customer support is very responsive and is there to guide you if you get stuck. I definitely recommend

Technostoff

Very helpful support which helped me very fast with a billing problem and decided to give me a refund! Fully satisfied! Will use the app for ally projects now.

YourLockerStore

Highly recommend. App is complete and staff is friendly. Especially stands out from other apps as their monthly fees are determined upon monthly sales meaning a startup with low amounts of sales can still benefit from the app 's cross & upsell funnels at free cost until it starts growing and make more sales. Great way for anyone to use their app early on and for them to loyalize their customers in the long run.

SHOPTAKE 生活雜貨

easy to use, layout look good, support team responded fast!
not much app have this upsell layout and this price!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47