UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Funnel

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Funnel

by Upsell Funnel Engine

One Click Upsell, Upsell Bundles, Volume Discount in Funnels

SYF2000

User friendly app with great customer services and technical support any time. Waiting for more great update features

Laviwell

Very good app and suport team!
Thanks so much.
I think I have created a nice widget!
Can contribute to sales。

Attack Magazine

Has been successful for us. Easy to install and lots of options. Excellent and quick support too which is always very helpful when getting going.

The Drip Store

Theee best customer service..sarah took care of all the issues,spoke to their developer and fig a solution out all post her shift also..kudos to sticking aorund post work hours just to keep us happy ..appreciate it alot and also the app is a blessing helping me alot in my ecommerce business

morethanpro

this app is just amazing! design is very comfortable for customers, you can also choose fonts, text and button colors all by yourself! and I want to personally say thank you for customer support advocate Sarah. She is very kind and always ready to answer all the questions I have.

The Supply Buddies

Very professional and efficient support team! Highly recommend trying this app, they offer great service and help even on the free plan!

thecozyhomecollection

This app works quite well and is pretty all-encompassing for various offers. The customer service on the live chat is very quick to answer and very helpful.

Penguin Ergonomics

Customer service is great. I had some problems, they were easily fixed. Have not tested it too see its results, but im leaving a review for the customer service.

MyPodCase

I haven't had time to use the app for that long but so far the customer service has been great, super reactive and very helpful

SKINFOOD Hong Kong

They have the best customer service team I've ever encountered, quick response and always takes 100% effort to solve the problem. Besides, great app for building bundle offers, easy to use and review performance :) Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34