4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its diverse upsell offers, including bundle and volume discounts, which effectively boost revenue and average order value. The intuitive interface allows for easy navigation and customization. A unique feature is the ability to update the variant of the trigger product. The support team is praised for their quick responses and expertise. Despite the lack of multi-language support, the translation feature is appreciated. The pricing model is seen as fair, with costs increasing only with sales.

February 6, 2024

I really like it, they have great customization, UFE has the best pricing model, imo, as there are all features available from the start and you only have to pay more when you actually sell more. Customer support is also excellent, they even have live chat. I could resolve all my problems quickly and it just works, I am really happy :)

My Store
Germany
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied February 7, 2024

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our product and that our customization options meet your needs. Our team works hard to provide the best pricing model and customer support possible, so it's fantastic to know that it's making a difference for you.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

February 21, 2024

I just had a small question, I contact support and Glen was super helpful , even he made a google meeting with me sharing the screen , this is not an usual thing that most support team i deal with do.

5* support

regarding the app its doing everything I need it to do and its simple to use, you just need to play arround a little bit and we can configure it easely

VelvetX
Portugal
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied February 22, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review! We're thrilled to hear that the Customer service agent could assist you promptly and effectively. Providing exceptional support is always our top priority, and we're glad to know that the Customer service agent went above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction, even going as far as setting up a Google meeting to assist you.

February 7, 2024

I recommend this app for creating uppsells. It is a bit more complex compared to other apps, but the live chat feature was helpful.

Titan Elites
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied February 8, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and for giving our app a 4-star rating!

We're thrilled to hear that you found our live chat feature helpful in navigating the complexities of our app.

We understand that our tool may be a bit more advanced, but we're committed to providing robust features that help you create effective upsells for your business.

February 21, 2024

I am SO INCREDIBLY UPSET. i spent literally so many hours trying to get the app to run my buy 1 get 1 50% off offer. encountered a bunch of bugs that required their team to edit my theme. my campaign launch was delayed.

finally after getting support from their staff and launching the discount, as orders came in, i realized that this offer wasn't even possible!!! it literally made customers be able to get 1 item and get everything at 50% off! their support staff gave me WRONG INFORMATION.

I wasted so so much time on this app, all for nothing. i am forced to delete this app and find another app.

this app is not intuitive at all. so many things i needed to clarify with their team.

the only positive things from this experience is that they have live chat. and that Glen went on a zoom call with me to troubleshoot as per my request, and did overtime to help.

otherwise, i would NOT recommend this app at all.

Malaya
Philippines
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied February 23, 2024

Summary: The issue arose due to a misunderstanding of the setup process.

Dear Nicole,

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you. It's important to me that I address this personally.

Regarding the issue you encountered with setting up the Buy 1 Get 1 offer, it appears there was a misunderstanding in the process. To create such an offer, you need to create either a Bundle offer or a normal offer and preselect the offer products.

Unfortunately, it seems you selected multiple products as the offer items, assuming customers could only choose one. This led to the unintended behavior where customers were able to select any or all products from the list. This is the default behavior of our normal offer; customers can select any or all products from the list. In the case of a bundle offer, customers can only select them together.

Additionally, if you wish to offer different products as part of the offer, you can explore our AI recommendation feature. This feature can display a limited number of related or complementary products as the offer items. If you set the limit to one, it will display only one product as the offer item. For a better understanding of this feature, please refer to the following article: AI-driven Product Recommendation.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment you've faced. It's unacceptable that the support staff provided information, leading to further complications with your campaign launch. While it's positive to hear that our live chat feature and Glen's assistance were helpful to some extent, I understand that this does not outweigh the overall negative experience you've had.

Your feedback regarding the lack of intuitiveness and the need for constant clarification is valuable and will be shared with our team for improvement. Please know that we take your feedback seriously and will strive to make necessary improvements to prevent similar issues in the future.

Please let me know if you need further clarification or if you'd like to arrange a call, so we can assist you better.

Tinu,
Customer Support Lead at Helixo

February 6, 2024

Very good Customer Service with Lishana! This app is so beautiful and it is working perfectly. Thank you

NIFTE Gadgets
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied February 7, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words!

We're delighted to hear that you love our app and have found it to be very useful. Our team is always here to provide helpful support whenever you need it.

February 1, 2024

Great app, excellent free option and great pricing structure outside of that. Fast customer service response, would recommend!

Our Apparel UK
About 2 years using the app
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied February 2, 2024

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! Providing valuable and accessible services to our users is a top priority for us.

It's great to know that our customer service team was able to respond promptly to your needs.

We understand the importance of fast and efficient support, and we're delighted that your experience reflects our commitment to customer satisfaction.

Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we're grateful for your trust in our app.

February 1, 2024

Bhagya very helpful via live chat. Great service

Namie Home
7 months using the app
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied February 2, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with Bhagya on our live chat service!

We're thrilled to hear that you found the assistance helpful. Providing great service is our top priority, and we're delighted to know that Bhagya was able to meet your expectations.

Our team is dedicated to ensuring that our users have a seamless and positive experience, and your feedback reinforces that we're on the right track.

January 10, 2024

They steal money, take commissions on orders even if you don't use the app.

Valentinoalbravo
Italy
6 months using the app
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied January 12, 2024

The billing on the app, which occurred without using our app, happened due to a misunderstanding about our pricing plan. We have resolved this by issuing a refund to you.

Hello Andrea, I wanted to clarify that our pricing plans are based on the total monthly store orders. Your pricing plan details are clearly outlined in the place where you accepted the pricing. In case you missed it, here's a screenshot for your reference.

I recognize that billing may be burdensome if you're not actively using the app. If you are currently utilizing our app, billing shouldn't pose an issue, as it can lead to generating better revenue for you.

However, after reviewing your account, we observed that you haven't used our app and generated any revenue from it. In response to this, we have initiated the refund process from our side.

We value your feedback and are committed to ensuring a positive experience.
Please note that your store has a high potential for adding upsell revenues, as your store order count and the number of products are ideal for upselling.

Consider creating various funnels, analyze results daily, and utilize A/B tests to determine which cross-sell product or discount works best. These are simple yet effective strategies that have helped our customers earn an additional revenue of $100 Million.

Hope you find these insights valuable.
If you have any additional questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.
We are always happy to help you.
Best regards,

Tinu,
Customer Support Lead at Helixo.

December 26, 2023

Great communication!

JackRatchet
8 months using the app
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied December 28, 2023

Thank you for your positive feedback!

We're thrilled to hear that you appreciate our communication. We strive to provide excellent service, and it's rewarding to know that our efforts are recognized.

January 16, 2024

amazin sup team , i got so confused issue about the upsell cart page and they try to fix it with 3 members of sup team so , amazing app amazin team amazing experiance

AstroMist
Japan
4 months using the app
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied January 17, 2024

Thank you for your glowing review!

We're thrilled that you find our app fantastic, and it's wonderful to hear that our customer service went above and beyond for you.

Your satisfaction is our priority.