UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

by Upsell Funnel Engine

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Cart Upsell

Calming Pup

I just installed the app. 2 minutes later, a chat support hit me up and helped me alongside me! They replied every 0.1 seconds which felt like I was being focused on! I love the customer support! I also gave a ton of feature request which I hope can be implemented soon! Very nice looking app! Please add a feature where you can change the color of the product page "IN PAGE" Volume Bundle Discount. Thanks!

Olena Green

I am using this app which is very good.
I also get along well with the support service.
Thank you.

Skull Wonders

This app is very easy to use, has great graphics, and Sarah is very prompt and helpful to help. I love this app, and I will recommend it to my friends!

Kölch.

Amazing app & it's free. Custom service is very helpful and responded to me in minutes (on Sunday). Keep up the good work!

Glow Beauty Stores

Funnels work perfectly on my page. Haven’t launched it yet I’m sure they’ll increase my conversion rate. Customer service is more than excellent and willing to help. Highly recommend.

Shop Nush

Great app, really helps with increasing my sales. The customer service is also good to deal with any issues quickly.

I AM VIP

Mind-Blowing app, I will recommend to all my friends. it will help it to improve ROI. also, it's easy to set up all upsell product

MyTennisBox

Lot of bugs which destroy your customer journey. The upsell pop-up does not show every time and when you get lucky to see it, the upsell has added different product in the cart that your customers don't want.
Customer support should give me a follow up but nothing.

It sad because the UX is very good in the app, the only problem is that is does not work and nobody is here to answer you.

August 17, 2020

Hello Yohann Aube,

Thank you for sharing your feedback 🙏

I've personally reached out to you multiple times via mail, Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and other channels. I can see that every single message I've sent in WhatsApp has been seen but no response 😔

I would like to let you know that

1. We add our script via Shopify recommended Script Tag API (we won't inject to the theme), Shopify usually loads the app scripts in the store in the order of installed apps. So if you installed our app before other many apps then Shopify loads our script after loading all the scripts of other apps those installed before our app thus results in slow loading of our script and showing the popup.

If your store has many apps or apps that are adding heavy bundle scripts, then it slows down the store that results in the poor customer experience, also slows down the loading of external scripts like our app. So that leads to the slow loading of our script and popup.

2. We have an awesome instant support team working for merchants like you on our office hours (7 AM - 11 PM IST), but you haven't contacted us.

"nobody is here to answer you" -- Not Really, to be frank.

I am glad that, We've Sarah, the Super Women ⚡️, She's doing an incredible job even after her office hours in customer support who follow-ups and resolve every single issue immediately or within 24hrs.

You can see that many other merchants posted reviews about Sarah customer support Superpowers ✨ She usually works overtime every single day to meet the needs of merchants like you 🤗

But you haven't contacted us. Feel free to contact us via any channel at any time to resolve any issues you experienced.

We are doing our best to keep all our merchants more than happy when it comes to customer experience and app performance.

We are still happy to resolve every single issue you experienced. Sarah will be waiting for you to take her superpowers to resolve any issues you experienced.

Thank you again and I would like to personally apologize for the experience you had with the app.

Feel free to reach out to us.

Valsaraj | Founder
Upsell Funnel Engine

Red Guard Shop

The best one out there. Has the features i needed to create a customized upsell on the thank you page.

Snowwolf Wear

I used this APP to help me do some upsell, and it works great! The customer service is also great! Thanks! Highly recommend! By the way, I took one hour to find this amazing APP!