UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

The ProLife Co.

This is the best upsell and bundle app there for Shopify. Had an issue on the placement of the widget but their support team resolved my issue super fast. Very responsive support team. Though this app is the best, I am not sure about using this app on my store because I am using Checkout-X and this app is not compatible with Checkout-X. It'd be great if they can support 3rd party checkout apps in the future.

Self Defense Spartiate

I used this app to set my very first quantity break. I had some trouble on the installation but the support was very fast, helpful and friendly! They spent quite some time with me installing and setting my funnel! And now I'm ready to go! Great app', great design great support : I strongly recommand UFE!

Fashions Lady lk

I used to this app to upgrade my selling. Highly recommend this app and great supportive and immediately responsive staff on any matter.

New Blue Store

This is a very useful app. i recommend it. thank you for this app and the customer support is very friendly and well-organized

No B.S. Skin Care

This app is seriously fabulous. The best I've seen for upsells! And the pricing could not be better.

bearcraftmusic

This app is incredible. I can't believe how easy it is to use, to customise, and how readily the staff offer support, all for free. I HIGHLY recommend this.

MobayBeauty

I really like this app it does what it should do I would recommend this app to everyone who needs it

Decorfaure

This is an amazing free app and their customer service is wonderful! A must have for any eCommerce store if you want to increase revenue!

Home Greed

Very good customer service. Nice app. The appearance is quite pretty. A lot of functions, It is very impressive

Fun Covers

It's an amazing app, that were a lot of erros occurring when I try to edit my upsells, and they quickly fixed it. This app is from far the best free app for upsells and it delivers a lot.