UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

JK BROTHERS BOUTIQUE

This app is absolutely amazing and convenient, I use it to help boost sales. Great customer support

Deal.online

Location Kuwait
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Precjosa

Location Poland

The customer service is top-notch! I found the app very useful, and it is compatible with gem pages. I am in testing mode, but so far, everything seems perfect. I highly recommend this app.

LaCucinaDeiMieiSogni

Location Italy

The costumer care are perfect. Very good application, it helped me a lot with my upsell and cross sell funnel.

Your Trusted Stores

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

The support is great and with this app, I can remove 3 other apps. I like the feature where customers can see the promotion at the product page and I am confident this will create higher AOV.

Big Little Deals

The customer help was very good and efficient at helping me with my question about setting up my funnel.

powerana

Time spent using app About 2 months

I rarely give reviews but I find it even rarer to find such high-quality apps that do just what they describe without charging extra fees.

Split Posh

I really enjoy using the app. It has a lot of customizable features that add value to my store. The customer service is amongst the most helpful services I've ever received. The app wasn't configured to my store but I got it fixed within a day. I highly recommend this app.

BELLABIOTY™

Location Estonia

I used this app to create upsell bundles and it did exactly what i want thank you guys for creating this app!

The ProLife Co.

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This is the best upsell and bundle app there for Shopify. Had an issue on the placement of the widget but their support team resolved my issue super fast. Very responsive support team. Though this app is the best, I am not sure about using this app on my store because I am using Checkout-X and this app is not compatible with Checkout-X. It'd be great if they can support 3rd party checkout apps in the future.