UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
Edited September 27, 2020

The app I was looking for :). Team went the extra mile to help me out instantly for a quick change.

Vani Vrtti
India
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
September 26, 2020

Great upsell app. It is customizable to suit your needs as well. I use their product bundle option and have been getting amazing results with it. Highly recommend.

Black Cat Discount
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 26, 2020

Application at the top! Responsive and available customer service. The app greatly helps to increase the average shopping cart and allows A/B testing! Very good, I recommend it!

Femme Avenue
France
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 26, 2020

This app is exactly what I was looking for, easy to set up and the customer service is amazing. I certainly recommend.

Customible
Nigeria
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 26, 2020

Amazing app, does all the things which paid apps do, very easy to use and many options for customization! Recommended!

MrNeck
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 26, 2020

Installed the app on a Saturday afternoon. Needed some custom coding to have the design in-line with my website. Within <20 min Sarah helped me to do so. Fantastic service!

FASHIONA
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
September 24, 2020

easy to use, recommend to all who are looking to create funnels, try it and you will see the difference

HealthBeauty Support
Estonia
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 23, 2020

Really Good Assistant support. Sarah help me to add my upsells on my website. Thank you.............

novel-comfort
France
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
September 23, 2020

Good support. Good app. Very helpful. Must Use and recommended. Made it really easy to set up upsells and yes great customer support. :)

SLICK N SIK
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 23, 2020

Great app, very useful to have and easy to use for the most part. Had one slight issue due to the design of my website and it's functionality when add to cart, but Sarah from customer support was very helpful and helped me with a workaround to my issue. Would definitely recommend.

Manic Muscle Labs