4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its diverse upsell offers, including bundle and volume discounts, which effectively boost revenue and average order value. The intuitive interface allows for easy navigation and customization. A unique feature is the ability to update the variant of the trigger product. The support team is praised for their quick responses and expertise. Despite the lack of multi-language support, the translation feature is appreciated. The pricing model is seen as fair, with costs increasing only with sales.

February 13, 2021

I have contacted the assistance for ask support about to functionality and Sarah it was very gentle and inform me that soon the functionality requested will be implemented.

Miri Beauty Shop
Italy
August 27, 2020

No charges. Works great on my store :) Many frequently used features. Highly recommand. Great customer service. Thank you.

Stilvolle Boutique
Hong Kong SAR
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied August 28, 2020

Awesome! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback 🎉 Glad I could help merchants like you 🥰

- Sarah, Helixo 👩‍🦰

May 16, 2022

L'application est super elle m'a permis d'ajouter des produits en cross sell sur mes pages produit. Le support est très réactif et m'a aidé à finalisé l'installation sur mon site. Je recommande.

Floraflor
France
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied May 16, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts on our app and our efforts. This means a lot to us.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate.

September 1, 2022

So far so good. really easy ti use, and good functionality too. great support service, day and Night.

Industrial Athletic
New Zealand
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied September 1, 2022

Thank you so much for finding great value in our app. Your words really made my day. We are always happy to help merchants like you

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

August 8, 2020

I loved the App it has all the features I was looking for. The team is very co-operative. Thanks. I recommend the APP.

Common Gizmo
India
March 23, 2022

an amazing app which is fully customisable and looks great! The support was very helpful and prompt!! 5 stars!

Mojulate
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied March 23, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We’re grateful for your feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our customers.

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate.

September 3, 2020

This app is incredible. I can't believe how easy it is to use, to customise, and how readily the staff offer support, all for free. I HIGHLY recommend this.

bearcraftmusic
September 18, 2020

Best upsell bundle app on the market. Super user friendly

easy to use, pretty interface, and awesome support!

Bela Belinda
Brazil
November 14, 2020

Love it! Immediately after setting it up with customer service, i went back to tha dashboard page and had 5 people check out the upsell. Yeah! Customer service was professional and great. Thank you

BUtiful.store
March 11, 2021

It is easy to use, and when I had questions Sarah from the chat helped me :) very good customer service!!! Thank you!

MyDyslexia