Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Helenskinz

I have been looking for a way to sell more addon items and this app is perfect. I tried a few and this one is a no brainer, it's so much better than all the others I tried, great fast help, easy to use, looks amazing. Get it! You will be able to display all the things ppl miss on your site as they enter the Cart, and add a discount like 7% off to all items, it's a great app! As I say, Get it.. you won't be disappointed. The best thing I have found with this app is that you can easily add 20+ items to popup, all related accessories that ppl probably didn't know they may need, or that we even had, and that we are recommending.. Then "if it suits other Main Products" you can get that Offer to popup on "Several Products/Triggers" - so set your Trigger Products but add as many as you like. I have one Offer that pops up from about 8 different Trigger Products all in the one offer. So no need to make 8 different Offers, just make one and add all the Triggers in the offer. I have made 10+ Offers already and it's the Bomb! Must Try APP! I am not one to pay for addon apps, I don't like constantly increasing my monthly App Bill but I couldn't resist with this one, it's the only App I have added that I pay for, I am sure it will pay for itself in a day easily! We offer 7% discount and it shows what they Save on each one, it's ideal Neil, now I have stats to look at which is proof it works if it is working for your customers.

April 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your detailed review! We're glad you liked the app and find it easy to use.

Nikarit - Cosmética con Karité para empoderar mujeres

¡It is what I need! adds a pop-up with the option of adding another product that I can select from my collection. Perfect.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're glad to know it perfectly fits your needs.

Time Resistance

Great app to offer add-ons for customers. Works great, easy to use. I used this app as a workaround for custom additional product options(for example "add a gift card to the order" etc.) other similar apps had issues when working with other apps - this app works just great without any troubles

March 30, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this awesome review :D We're so happy to hear that you've found the app effective and easy to use.

Hexclad Cookware

PLEASE READ!!! I have been building Shopify stores for the past three years and this is by far the WORST app I have ever used. The upsell portion of this app is full of errors. The upsell app allows customers to take the original item that out of their cart and STILL get the UPSELL product discounted or FREE. I almost lost $13,000 in product today because of this. There is a new small check box in the settings that you have to MANUALLY apply to prevent this. Take it from an expert - I recommend staying FAR away from this app

March 18, 2021

Hi there - we're sorry to hear about what happened, however we must correct some inaccuracies in this review. Bundle Enforcer is not a new feature nor is it hidden. It's an entire section near the top of the Settings page and was added in late 2019. As our support agents have mentioned, simply enable Bundle Enforcer to prevent similar situations in the future.

Deinearmbänder

Gute app gefällt mir sehr gut und kann ich nur empfehlen ich habe mich sofort für das größte packet entschieden.

March 15, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review! We're glad you like the app and we appreciate it for choosing the largest package of our app.

Precision EFI

love this app , the best i found for free gift ! had some issue with my theme and they fix the bug in less than 24 hours love the team !

February 26, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a review. We highly appreciate it! We're glad it worked well on your website.

NEITIV

Probably one of the easiest app to install. Excellent set up guidance provided. Thanks guy. Will definitely check out other apps from Propel. Addition: I recently contacted Propel for support and my issues were sorted immediately. Thanks Franz!

February 25, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear the setup was easy. We also highly appreciate you checking out our other apps. 😄

The Accessory Junkie

Installs and sets up super easily. I like the free options and am already tempted to upgrade. In other words, their features are distributed well between the different plan tiers :)

February 20, 2021

Thanks for the kudos and for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to hear setup was a breeze 😊

Eudaimonia Jewelry

I used this app to add in cart upsell. I really liked the way it appers in the cart, I mean visually. I would like also to do a post purchase upsell with this up but it was not possible.

January 15, 2021

Thanks so much for the feedback! We're happy to hear you like the design 😊 Post-purchase upsell is on our to-do list for the app, and we hope to add that feature in the coming months.

Fibo Art

it seems pretty good so far! seems a bit expensive for our particular uses, but it does what we were looking for, i think.

January 14, 2021

Awesome! We're happy to hear the app is working for you. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review 🙏

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21