Upsell Now ‑ Upsell Popups

Upsell Now ‑ Upsell Popups

by Website On-Demand

Upsell More and Upsell Often with Attractive Upsell Popups

Svaha Apparel

The app is some good conditions built in, but a few limitations. For the price, it’s great though! And support has been great and quick!!
But...!! I don’t see any analytics! To see the success of the upsells! How much we’ve made- Which might be a deal breaker for us... :( which sucks because the app is super easy and quick to create your upsell offers etc.
The other limitations we can deal with, for now anyway, because the rest is great- but I don’t think we can do this for too long without any sort of reporting on upsell success-
Unless I’m missing a part of the setup? Or setting? Please tell me I am!!

pat&grif

Great app especially for the price mignt not be the app with the most option available but its definitely the best upsell/cross sell app for the price the suport team is really helpfull and quick!

September 9, 2019

We'd be happy to help get our cart bar feature working on your shop. It looks like our support staff are already working on this ticket with you.

ShoppingBY

I love this app and it really converts! Most important, support team is quick! The best upsell app!

Eros & Venus

Très bonne application, bien conçue et permettant d'avoir un store professionnel avec des pop up de bonne qualité.

The Ceramic Knives Co.

seems to work pretty well so far. Have not tried any others but pretty simple. Support responses are good as well

MagicBank

Great app. Very Easy to use. I just followed the steps and I did my very first up-sell in 1 min. Thank you

Cat Houze

Love to use this app. Have the features I want, and most importantly it's free! You can customize the headings and description of the upsell page

AT Urban Wear

GREAT APP! Easy to use and very helpful to increase your sells in your website store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laconic Shop

Works great. Customer support was fast and super helpful. The pop looks better than some of the other free ones too.

broadwayincore12

This is exactly what we were looking for. What a great app. Perfect functionality for our complex sales flow!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13