Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Giovanni Zacchetti®

Great free plan, first time it was not working I re install the app and it work perfectly ! If I do sells I will definitly upgrade !!

October 21, 2020

Awesome! We're so happy the free plan is working well for you. Please do reach out to our support staff at any time if there's anything we can do to help.

mind your own marriage.

This app was easy to set up and it works perfectly. I can't wait to see how it works for my store and customers.

Ninja.fi

This app just broke my store. I delete it from apps, but it does not remove files or codes from the theme.

October 8, 2020

Hi there, sorry to hear you ran in to some issues. To remove our app from your theme, simply use the "Uninstall" button in the main menu of the app. Apps lose access to your theme when you delete them and so automatic uninstall needs to happen before you delete the app.

We'd be happy to help you resolve this. It appears you haven't yet contacted our support for assistance. Please contact our friendly support staff at support@propelcommerce.io, and we'll be happy to help.

Fairban

The app is good for me. The free plan is also enough for my things. I had one time a little problem, the support was quickly and very friendly.

October 1, 2020

We're happy to hear our app's forever free plan is meeting your needs! Thanks for the kudos 🙏

Front Door Flower Club

I just set this app up in a matter of minutes! I have a complicated/seasonal business and I had my doubts about this working. It works perfectly! Let's just hope that it brings on the sales!

September 21, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy to hear it's working perfectly. Please do let our support team know if there's anything else we can do to help.

type:A deodorant

Great free plan and support! Super easy to implement and the support team was very responsive and helped me get set up right away.

September 18, 2020

Thanks so much for the kudos! We really appreciate it 🙏

Salty Mermaid Swim

Amazing support, they resolved all our requests quickly and successfully, helping the app work perfectly with our theme. Oh, and app has fantastic options and everything you need for creating upsells!

September 18, 2020

We're so happy to have been able to help! Thanks so much for using Upsell Now 🙏

resweatusa

Amazing and easiest setup! Simple design. Works great to show your products. One of my favorite apps!

hairbandsxpress

I used this app to help me apply discounts to my store, not only is it very easy to use, the support i receive is fast and efficient! worth the monthly fee!!

Wags n Crafts

Results pending since I just launched, but after evaluating a variety of different upsell apps, Discounted Upsell provided the best features and site compatibility for my needs. I like the ability to have multiple upsells added to a cart as well as the discounted messaging given to the customer through the purchase funnel. Additionally, Chris and their support team have been very responsive and helpful in addressing any questions or concerns.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20