Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Super Cooling Towels

I tried to use this app for 3 days, It was completely useless, the offers I set up were not showing on my site. The support was very limited and the only way was by email with answers once every 24hrs, Way to slow of a response when you have a business to run.

January 24, 2020

Hi there - sorry to hear about the difficulties. Upsell Now works with most, but not all, themes. It looks like your shop may have been one of those our app is unfortunately not compatible with.

If you'd like to give it another try, we'll be happy to elevate your ticket to one of our developers to confirm whether or not it's compatible with your site.

Finally, regarding email response time, Robert responded to several of your emails within an hour of you sending them :) We're sorry though that we weren't able to identify / resolve the issue.

Chakra Energy Bowls

I had a minor issue when adding items to the cart while using the app. The support team quickly made a change to my account to improve compatibility with my theme. Now everything is working and I hope to Upsell the heck out of this ecomm. :)

Lisa 520

You're all set - awesome! good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good!

sloomba

I searched through several bundle apps and this one was the easiest. Makes offering extended warranties simple. I would recommend

VVS Jewelry

Great upsell app. Other upsell apps I used sometimes do not load. This one loads properly and support is fantastic.

Argonaut Rowing Club

Very straight forward, able to add an additional offer when any of the eligible items was added to cart.

Blade-Tech Holsters

Best one around!! Awesome help and quick support! Easy to customize and shows discounts properly in cart!

SiiZU | Sustainable Fashion

nice customer service - love it !!!!! the support team is super helpful and responsive!!

We have a custom theme and they are so patient and supportive to help us fix the bugs.

Healthy Shower

I downloaded the Upsell Now app, it’s super easy to use and it’s doing a great job! In addition I must highlight how incredibly helpful the support service has been when I faced an issue getting my pop up to work. It’s worth noting as it’s quite rare to benefit such a reactive and supportive help. Highly recommend this app.

OnlyByou

De momento solo lo e instalado y no lo e utilizado, ya os contaré si es una buena inversión o no. Pero yo he escogido la opción de los 9.99 euros/mes, porque la opción gratis solo me dejaba colocar los productos gratis y no me interesaba.