Propel Upsell & Cross‑sell

Propel Upsell & Cross‑sell

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
June 27, 2021

The app has massive loop holes in it, it allows a customer to delete products in their basket but the discounted upsell price remains, meaning the customer then only buys the discount product alone. It also allows the customer to multiply the discounted product's quantity and buy at the discount price as much as they want without adding more of the original upsell product? I already informed them of this months ago but still no fix.

Perfectly Healthy SA
South Africa
Time spent using app: 5 months
Propel Commerce replied June 27, 2021

Hi there - we're very sorry about the late notification. I did not convey it very well a few months ago but we do have a feature called "Bundle enforcing", this feature does the following:
1. Remove upsell products from the cart if the product that triggered the offer is removed from the cart.
2. Remove upsell products from the cart if the offer's required trigger products are removed from the cart.
3. Prevent upsell product quantity changes in cart

Please feel free to reach out if you need help to set this feature up.

June 12, 2021

I couldn't get this to work, I left one message and when I came back to it, it was fixed! Looks great, thanks guys :)

ND Renegade
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
Propel Commerce replied June 14, 2021

Hello friends at ND Renegade,

We're so happy our support team was able to get the app working with your theme 😊 Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Chris @ Propel Commerce

Edited April 16, 2021

I have been looking for a way to sell more addon items and this app is perfect. I tried a few and this one is a no brainer, it's so much better than all the others I tried, great fast help, easy to use, looks amazing. Get it! You will be able to display all the things ppl miss on your site as they enter the Cart, and add a discount like 7% off to all items, it's a great app! As I say, Get it.. you won't be disappointed. The best thing I have found with this app is that you can easily add 20+ items to popup, all related accessories that ppl probably didn't know they may need, or that we even had, and that we are recommending.. Then "if it suits other Main Products" you can get that Offer to popup on "Several Products/Triggers" - so set your Trigger Products but add as many as you like. I have one Offer that pops up from about 8 different Trigger Products all in the one offer. So no need to make 8 different Offers, just make one and add all the Triggers in the offer. I have made 10+ Offers already and it's the Bomb! Must Try APP! I am not one to pay for addon apps, I don't like constantly increasing my monthly App Bill but I couldn't resist with this one, it's the only App I have added that I pay for, I am sure it will pay for itself in a day easily! We offer 7% discount and it shows what they Save on each one, it's ideal Neil, now I have stats to look at which is proof it works if it is working for your customers.

Helenskinz
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 3 days
Propel Commerce replied April 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your detailed review! We're glad you liked the app and find it easy to use.

April 5, 2021

¡It is what I need! adds a pop-up with the option of adding another product that I can select from my collection. Perfect.

Nikarit - Cosmética con Karité para empoderar mujeres
Spain
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Propel Commerce replied April 5, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're glad to know it perfectly fits your needs.

Edited March 2, 2022

Great app to offer add-ons for customers. Works great, easy to use. I used this app as a workaround for custom additional product options(for example "add a gift card to the order" etc.) other similar apps had issues when working with other apps - this app works just great without any troubles. Customer support has solved the few customization issues we had within the same day. Highly recommended

Time Resistance
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 11 months
Propel Commerce replied March 30, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this awesome review :D We're so happy to hear that you've found the app effective and easy to use.

March 18, 2021

PLEASE READ!!! I have been building Shopify stores for the past three years and this is by far the WORST app I have ever used. The upsell portion of this app is full of errors. The upsell app allows customers to take the original item that out of their cart and STILL get the UPSELL product discounted or FREE. I almost lost $13,000 in product today because of this. There is a new small check box in the settings that you have to MANUALLY apply to prevent this. Take it from an expert - I recommend staying FAR away from this app

Hexclad Cookware
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Propel Commerce replied March 18, 2021

Hi there - we're sorry to hear about what happened, however we must correct some inaccuracies in this review. Bundle Enforcer is not a new feature nor is it hidden. It's an entire section near the top of the Settings page and was added in late 2019. As our support agents have mentioned, simply enable Bundle Enforcer to prevent similar situations in the future.

March 15, 2021

Gute app gefällt mir sehr gut und kann ich nur empfehlen ich habe mich sofort für das größte packet entschieden.

Deinearmbänder
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 days
Propel Commerce replied March 15, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review! We're glad you like the app and we appreciate it for choosing the largest package of our app.

February 26, 2021

love this app , the best i found for free gift ! had some issue with my theme and they fix the bug in less than 24 hours love the team !

Precision EFI
Time spent using app: 11 months
Propel Commerce replied February 26, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a review. We highly appreciate it! We're glad it worked well on your website.

Edited March 15, 2021

Probably one of the easiest app to install. Excellent set up guidance provided. Thanks guy. Will definitely check out other apps from Propel. Addition: I recently contacted Propel for support and my issues were sorted immediately. Thanks Franz!

NEITIV
Time spent using app: 4 months
Propel Commerce replied February 25, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear the setup was easy. We also highly appreciate you checking out our other apps. 😄

February 20, 2021

Installs and sets up super easily. I like the free options and am already tempted to upgrade. In other words, their features are distributed well between the different plan tiers :)

The Accessory Junkie
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Propel Commerce replied February 20, 2021

Thanks for the kudos and for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to hear setup was a breeze 😊