Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Upsell offers at add-to-cart and checkout for Shopify

Minimal Chill

It's some days I'm using Upsell now and I'm really appreciating each and every function of this app!
Also the support was very efficient :)

June 3, 2020

Thank you! Good to know that you find our app useful :)

CHATTANOOGA COFFEE BOX

For what you are getting with this app, it is definitely worth it. The customer service will work with you to setup the way that fits your visual for it. Definitely worth it! And a shout out to Vlad for all his help!

May 26, 2020

It's our pleasure! Thank you for your feedback and feel free to contact us anytime!

Kisuo Beauty Shop

Estoy empezando a usar la app, es un muy fácil usarla y me parece útil para aumentar las ventas. Espero que funcione bien.

Diy-Kruissteek

Great support, very easy to install! I had a problem with the app and the support helped me within 12hours and solved all my problems!

Allpine Sport

Support is really good and within 24 hours. The app is new but working well. Probably need to make the pop up look more mobile-friendly and click-friendly in the future.

Vegane Torten Zürich

I used this app to show related products in the product page. It's easy to install, easy to setup and the support is great! I really recommend it! Great work guys, keep going!

Vegan Concept

This app makes upsell popup simple and easy to use. Support is helpful, its response rate is quick as well.

hairmind.gr

Nightmare! I installed the Free plan (1 offer limit) on Debut theme and created one BOGO offer, as they say I could. Always problems and bugs, we exchanged over 10 emails, when they were fixing something, something else was bugging. Finally they came with an email saying that "Our discounted upsells are only available for paid plans :)" and when I told them that BOGO offer is on their list they send me another email saying "Our app doesn't yet have that feature". Very-very buggy app and worse: totally unprofessional business behaviour. Wasted time for me.

March 24, 2020

I'm so sorry that our support staff didn't convey to you sooner that discounted upsells are only available on paid plans. The pricing plans listed on the app store page do mention that discounted offers are a paid feature, however I know that's easy to miss. Upsell Now can do BOGO, however you'd need to be on a paid plan to access that.

BabyCaterpillar

I have been looking for a very simple up-sell for a while. I only wanted to add one simple upsell and didn't need a complicated and expensive app. This app did the trick. Happy

SlimSport.nl

I used this app to upsell an extra product to my one product store. It works like it should and the customerservice is good!