Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

SimplyChicJewelry

I love it! I had a small issue (my fault) and the CS team was excellent and got it working for me!!!

Casoot

This app is really helpful as a beginner in online store as it helps you to generate more sales. Keep it up!

Rounderbum LLC

Just installed this app in two stores and it does what it says, it's very easy to configure, create upsells, and the options are amazing for a free app!! I'm rating it 4 stars only because i would like to have detailed reports to be able to follow up and benchmark every offer. Other than that, so far works great! Congratulations and thank you for this app.

A&W little bit of all

I used this app and it did what it said it would do it add the discount after cart button like it said add the discount was there with it but it would be nice to if there was a free gift offer if they spent so much that you could add

Green Tea Goddess

I used this app for up selling. Worked a treat with no problems. Had to ask a question about our currency and response was super quick. Highly recommend.

ELSIE ADORNMENTS

looks fun,I hope I can get more buyers thru' this app.Great app.Higly Recommended.I want to try and see if it makes any diffrence to my website visitors

Synchronicity MCXI

This is really neat. I'm delighted that it's free. I had a hard time for a second, but it quickly reset and the promotion showed up seamlessly. Great app.

JT Direct Online

Great customer service and app! Helped me fast and then showed me what was going on with my site and app!

Danielly Roberts MALL

merci pour l’application... gratuit et rentable...pas besoin d'amélioration.. design simple et beaux

The Lut Hut

Super easy to create offers with no setting up to implement onto your site! You cant ask for more from a free app!