Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Upsell offers at add-to-cart and checkout for Shopify

Chopper & Otis

It works great to offer upsell from minicart. It's very simple to use and does exactly what I need. The support is very helpful too.

VOO LAY VOO

I love this app it's just so so simple and easy to navigate through

Guestbookery

So great!! Had an issue installing at first but customer service was great and helped me! Definitely recommended :)

hisloveneverending

Repurposed to be sure customers took advantage of buy X get Y. fantastic app. Easy to use and setup!

The Ali's Caverne LLC,

I used this app to help me create promotion on my website and so far it working really great. highly recommended.

SimplyChicJewelry

I love it! I had a small issue (my fault) and the CS team was excellent and got it working for me!!!

Casoot

This app is really helpful as a beginner in online store as it helps you to generate more sales. Keep it up!

Rounderbum LLC

Just installed this app in two stores and it does what it says, it's very easy to configure, create upsells, and the options are amazing for a free app!! I'm rating it 4 stars only because i would like to have detailed reports to be able to follow up and benchmark every offer. Other than that, so far works great! Congratulations and thank you for this app.

A&W little bit of all

I used this app and it did what it said it would do it add the discount after cart button like it said add the discount was there with it but it would be nice to if there was a free gift offer if they spent so much that you could add

Green Tea Goddess

I used this app for up selling. Worked a treat with no problems. Had to ask a question about our currency and response was super quick. Highly recommend.