Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Eudaimonia Jewelry

I used this app to add in cart upsell. I really liked the way it appers in the cart, I mean visually. I would like also to do a post purchase upsell with this up but it was not possible.

January 15, 2021

Thanks so much for the feedback! We're happy to hear you like the design 😊 Post-purchase upsell is on our to-do list for the app, and we hope to add that feature in the coming months.

Fibo Art

it seems pretty good so far! seems a bit expensive for our particular uses, but it does what we were looking for, i think.

January 14, 2021

Awesome! We're happy to hear the app is working for you. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review 🙏

Bambusa Ltd (Rehook)

We tried a lot of app to upsell addon products. This one seems to work best for us. We had an issue after an update was made and the customer support was superb

January 13, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind review. We're happy to have been able to help 😃

Lumineo - Épilateur à Lumière Pulsée

Very simple and effective app for upsells. I had an issue showing ATC pop up for differents URLs (different product pages languages). Support was super reactive and fixed the issue real quick. I highly recommend!

January 7, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review 🙏 We're happy to hear our support team was able to resolve the issue.

Rescue Swag

I was extremely surprised to see the take-up rate. Easy to install and does the job very well! The revenue generated definitely makes this app worthwhile. This one is a keeper. :)

January 6, 2021

Awesome! We're so happy to hear the app is generating additional revenue for you 😊 Thanks so much for leaving a review 🙏

Slimming Yoga Pants

Awesome app, the free version is enough to get you started. It's just what I was looking for.
Thanks.

January 6, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy to hear the free version is meeting your needs 😊

Giovanni Zacchetti®

Great free plan, first time it was not working I re install the app and it work perfectly ! If I do sells I will definitly upgrade !!

October 21, 2020

Awesome! We're so happy the free plan is working well for you. Please do reach out to our support staff at any time if there's anything we can do to help.

mind your own marriage.

This app was easy to set up and it works perfectly. I can't wait to see how it works for my store and customers.

Ninja.fi

This app just broke my store. I delete it from apps, but it does not remove files or codes from the theme.

October 8, 2020

Hi there, sorry to hear you ran in to some issues. To remove our app from your theme, simply use the "Uninstall" button in the main menu of the app. Apps lose access to your theme when you delete them and so automatic uninstall needs to happen before you delete the app.

We'd be happy to help you resolve this. It appears you haven't yet contacted our support for assistance. Please contact our friendly support staff at support@propelcommerce.io, and we'll be happy to help.

Fairban

The app is good for me. The free plan is also enough for my things. I had one time a little problem, the support was quickly and very friendly.

October 1, 2020

We're happy to hear our app's forever free plan is meeting your needs! Thanks for the kudos 🙏