4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective upselling and cross-selling features, praising its simplicity, professional design, and seamless integration with various store themes. It's recognized for its reliable performance, leading to increased sales and conversion rates. Merchants value the responsive customer support, the beneficial features in the free plan, and the high customization level. The app's ability to promote slower moving products, offer discounts, and boost the average order value are also highlighted. Its flexibility allows it to be tailored to specific merchant needs.

February 8, 2024

First class assistance in installing to theme.

XPC
Propel Commerce replied February 9, 2024

Hello friends at XPC,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

January 23, 2024

Cumple con la función importante de sugerir ofertas al momento de agregar productos al carrito.

Regenecare
Colombia
35 minutes using the app
July 22, 2019

Thank you! So excited to have an app that upsales. I didn't realize it was an option!

It will be wonderful to be able to give customers more options of what they can buy at cart.

Jayne Samantha
Almost 4 years using the app
November 30, 2022

Awesome app, straight forward and great support! If you're looking for something that is easy to set up without all the extra difficulty this is the one!

Tipsy Together
Propel Commerce replied November 30, 2022

Hello friends at Tipsy Together,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

November 17, 2022

They were super helpful when I was having trouble, and explained everything to me until I was sure everything was solved. Great service!

Pinecrest Bakery
Propel Commerce replied November 17, 2022

Hello friends at Pinecrest Bakery,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! It is a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

July 7, 2019

very good app. needed a quick way to upsell on my site and this app was perfect! recommend to anyone

Founders Coffee Company
July 3, 2019

I don't usually leave reviews, but this app and its team had me so impressed that I just had to drop by and leave 5 stars.

First of all, it's free which is always great for startups. But for a free app, it's packed with great features that lets you truly customize each upsell window for every window to display exactly how you want and to perfectly match your store.

On top of this great customization and ease-of-use, the Upsell Now support team is truly one of the best I've encountered on the app store yet. I never had to wait more than an hour or two (business hours and sometimes even outside of) for a very thorough and detailed reply walking me through each step with easy to follow images. They were also very friendly and seemed genuinely concerned with the inner workings of my business; this is incredibly hard to come by, especially with free apps.

Would highly recommend this app and would give 10 stars if I could!

Two Tides Aquarium Supply
About 3 years using the app
July 23, 2019

Was having an issue with a discount not working, but the customer support was very fast and helped me out. Thank you!

Yumelixir
About 3 years using the app
July 3, 2019

Excellent app, very easy to use!! I used to upsell my sales and works very well I had results very fast

Outlet Monterrey
Mexico
Almost 3 years using the app
Edited March 14, 2023

This upsell app is trusty cool and helpful for our business. Client is easy to find another top sell or promotion item when clicking add to cart.

Besides, when I got a problem and looking for their help, they are prompt to reply and solve it immediately.

Thanks for the team.

Blush Inner
Hong Kong SAR
Almost 3 years using the app
Propel Commerce replied February 17, 2022

Hello friends at Blush Inner,

Thank you for the review, Step! We're glad to hear our app is helping your business. Enjoy our app and more power to your business! 💕

- Leo @ Propel Commerce