Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Vegane Torten Zürich

I used this app to show related products in the product page. It's easy to install, easy to setup and the support is great! I really recommend it! Great work guys, keep going!

Vegan Concept

This app makes upsell popup simple and easy to use. Support is helpful, its response rate is quick as well.

hairmind.gr

Nightmare! I installed the Free plan (1 offer limit) on Debut theme and created one BOGO offer, as they say I could. Always problems and bugs, we exchanged over 10 emails, when they were fixing something, something else was bugging. Finally they came with an email saying that "Our discounted upsells are only available for paid plans :)" and when I told them that BOGO offer is on their list they send me another email saying "Our app doesn't yet have that feature". Very-very buggy app and worse: totally unprofessional business behaviour. Wasted time for me.

March 24, 2020

I'm so sorry that our support staff didn't convey to you sooner that discounted upsells are only available on paid plans. The pricing plans listed on the app store page do mention that discounted offers are a paid feature, however I know that's easy to miss. Upsell Now can do BOGO, however you'd need to be on a paid plan to access that.

BabyCaterpillar

I have been looking for a very simple up-sell for a while. I only wanted to add one simple upsell and didn't need a complicated and expensive app. This app did the trick. Happy

SlimSport.nl

I used this app to upsell an extra product to my one product store. It works like it should and the customerservice is good!

Super Cooling Towels

I tried to use this app for 3 days, It was completely useless, the offers I set up were not showing on my site. The support was very limited and the only way was by email with answers once every 24hrs, Way to slow of a response when you have a business to run.

January 24, 2020

Hi there - sorry to hear about the difficulties. Upsell Now works with most, but not all, themes. It looks like your shop may have been one of those our app is unfortunately not compatible with.

If you'd like to give it another try, we'll be happy to elevate your ticket to one of our developers to confirm whether or not it's compatible with your site.

Finally, regarding email response time, Robert responded to several of your emails within an hour of you sending them :) We're sorry though that we weren't able to identify / resolve the issue.

Chakra Energy Bowls

I had a minor issue when adding items to the cart while using the app. The support team quickly made a change to my account to improve compatibility with my theme. Now everything is working and I hope to Upsell the heck out of this ecomm. :)

Lisa 520

You're all set - awesome! good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good!

sloomba

I searched through several bundle apps and this one was the easiest. Makes offering extended warranties simple. I would recommend

VVS Jewelry

Great upsell app. Other upsell apps I used sometimes do not load. This one loads properly and support is fantastic.