Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell | Reviews

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Cosmos Beauty

This app made me uninstall my current upsell app because it said that the current app is interfering. However after uninstalling, the support came forth and said that their app still does not work with the other apps in my store. I understand that it is new and it's free, but if that's the level of support I will receive; I rather pay for something that works.

Heads up everyone, this app is not to be installed. At least until they have figured out what they can do to work with other apps in your store. So basically now I have to install my previous app and set it up all over again.

Cheers, if there is negative stars. I would give it. Not for the app, but for the thrash support it gives.

July 23, 2019

Our support team invested considerable time and effort debugging your ticket. Unfortunately your shop simply had too many conflicting apps installed.

Our support team does their best, but they're not miracle workers, and as a free app, we simply don't have the resources to resolve all the conflicts in your site.

Hopefully you'll have better luck with either a paid app or hiring a developer to assist with the issues in your site.

Jayne Samantha

Thank you! So excited to have an app that upsales. I didn't realize it was an option!

It will be wonderful to be able to give customers more options of what they can buy at cart.

Grizzly Shelter Canada

Great upsell integration with cart and checkout, prompt customer service. Highly recommend! A great opportunity to increase conversions.

For My Sons Integrity

So far the app works the way I need it to. It’s easy and fast and I haven’t witnessed any flaws yet. Thank you very much

authenticbusinessbags

Excellent app ! OMG and it's FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!! My store is flying ! I highly recommend the app

Great Child Toys

Very good app. Easy to use .

BOLSAS BRASIL EXPRESS

Compartilhe

Um dos maiores desafios de empresas que seguem o modelo SaaS é crescer bastante em muito pouco tempo. Para isso, cada uma cria sua própria estratégia e desenvolve um plano de aquisição de clientes.

Como exemplo, temos gigantes como a Salesforce, que cresceram na base de um processo comercial bem estruturado (e fazendo muito uso de follow-ups, não se esqueçam vendedores). Outras, como o Mailchimp, cresceram bastante na base de um produto bem estruturado.

Porém, independentemente se o sucesso vem a partir de um comercial/marketing bem desenhado ou de um produto feito para ter alta conversão de trials, existe um fator que realmente maximiza a geração de receita de uma empresa.

soulja military

So far so good.Easy once you get your head around it. As soon as you complete the first,you'll be setting up the second guaranteed. Great free app

Gadget Guru Store

Its a great App and does what it have to! :-)
I like the simple Design and the Functions are enough!
The Support is great too!

Holistic Oils

Love love love this app. It does exactly what I need Super easy to set up, and it's free. Highly recommend! Thank you to the developers for creating it!