Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Pod Care

The app is great! I’d just wish the images shown were bigger while still maintaining good design & user-friendliness.

Had to uninstall because of this issue, it’s a great start tho. Definitely would download again if this issue was resolved.

As Of Latte

The perfect app for Upsell...and it's FREE! Installed easy and settings are very user-friendly. We did find a small bug, however, the support team quickly responded, within 24 hours and fixed the issue!

Great app, great customer support.

SaveBigGadgets

I used this app because it raised my conversion rate up. Also another reason is that is it a free app and works great.

BrimBuy

this app came in highly recommended, just downloaded it. i'll review it in a few days. but i love what i'm hearing so far.

Shelftify

There was a problem, but Upsell App fixed it fast and the support was very responsive. And it's free!

Ear Devices

Amazing app, it offers everything I was looking for and more. Stylish look and easy to navigate, a true gem.

Love Luxe Designs

Received support help from Robert Lim. Quickly helped me resolve the issue. Thanks again for the help Robert!

De A a Z oficial

Me ajudou muito ! obrigado pelo app maravilhoso e aumento no meu ticket medio

SMARTCAM

I downloaded the app for upsell pop ups, and it looked very nice, it has a lot of settings and features. Unfortunately it is incompatible with other apps I have, so I had to uninstall it, but I have to say the support team is very helpful and very fast. I had few questions, they replied within 15 min, and I had a problem when uninstalling the app, they send me very detailed instructions on what to do, and everything is fixed.
The only thing they should work on is the compatibility with other apps.

Seasonable T-Shirts

I used this app to help me do for my product upsell. I really like how is does magically. It would be nice if it did for traffic the sell, that will be better