Upsell Now ‑ Upsell More

Upsell Now ‑ Upsell More

by Website On-Demand

Upsell, Cross-sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Sunny Health and Fitness

The app is simple to use, and effective. It offers exactly what we wanted, hand-picked custom "sku to sku" matching for upsells and cross sells. Most FREE plugins for upsells are simply "algorithm based and give you no control over what is shown. This app puts the power in your hands to show what you want, on what skus or categories you want.

Top notch service team too. Responds within 24 hours, and super helpful. They got us up and running in no time at all.

Delune

Perfect app if you're looking to upsell items quickly. Can do at a discount or fixed price. And easily limit offer to certain products or collections, on cart add or at checkout. Support is also super.

Posty Clothings

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwdfghfdhfghdfghdfghdfghdfghdfghdfghdfghdfghdfghdfghdfghdfghdfghdfghdfghdfghdfghdfghgdfhfghdfgh

Sowers

parece ser que encontré lo que ya tenia rato buscando, y lo mejor es que es totalmente gratis, me servirá para mi que voy iniciando con mi tienda.

ELZAVY Women Clothing and Classic Women Apparel

I am giving this app 4 stars while I cannot use it on my own website. Why? Because it's simple and excellent. In terms of upselling and crosselling, you can do anything you want. And it's free.

Another important information: this app doesn't increase your website loading time. I notice people don't pay attention to this factor but it's super important. You will not be successful with a website that loads in more than 6-7 seconds. For this reason I had to drop many apps. But this one will not cause this problem.

So why i am not using it? Simple because I have a fashion website. When customers receive the option to to add products via crossell, unfortunately the app don't offer them the option to choose size or color.

So if your products are not like fashion with many options, you're good to go. But if your products have options like fashion (color , size etc...) you can't use it.

Let's hope the developer will add these options in the future.

Otherwise, great app!

Eksodo

EN: So far, so good! The app really lets you modify everything, so it's a very personal experience. I've had no bugs so far and the whole customization process has been really smooth and dumb-free. No weird or difficult words, no programming experience or nothing required. Definitely worth the try!

Edit: I had a tiny issue with the performance of the app, but their customer service made me love this app even more! I submitted my complaint on Saturday the 1st. Today is Tuesday the 4th and everything's up and running! So a little bit over one working day to fix it. Just unbelievable!!

ES: Por ahora, todo muy bien. La aplicación te deja personalizar absolutamente todo, entonces parece que hubieras desarrollado tú cada detalle. Todo muy facil de trabajar, nada de palabras o terminos extraños que sólo un ingeniero entendería. Definitivamente vale la pena!

Postal Worker Tees

Very nice free app that integrates perfectly. Looks nice and doesn't slow down my site. Thanks for the great free app.

JBP

Awesome app. Was using Upsell X and lost sales because it didn't play nice with my theme. Kept duplicating the order. Didn't have a couple of the features that this one has, either. Again, most importantly, it doesn't tweak my theme's cart!!

GUAY GUAY

Does what it says. Nice and easy to setup. Works well. And the customer support I've received has been excellent. I definitely recommend this app.

Elves' Best Christmas Crackers

OMGosh ... This app is amazing!

This is just what we wanted for getting customers to add on gift cards and other items in the check out process.  The app is so quick and easy to set up. The instructions are very clear and intuitive. And the finished set up is professional in appearance. Highly recommend this product to any size business.

Thanks very much!