Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

lumundoo

Great app I recommend! In the beginning, wasn't optimized to our page, but after asked help from the support, they fixed the issue very quickly! We recommend! The Lumundoo Team

the nu company

For a free app, this plug-in offers amazing value and seems to be an absolutely equivalent alternative to the costlier Upsell Plug-Ins offered in the app store. Upsell Now is very easy to use and convenient to configure, also the customer support is superb.

There are to small features which I'm missing:
a) More conditions for setting up the upsell triggers, such as setting up a trigger for a cart value LOWER than X$.
b) The ability to replace a product with an upsell-variant (e.g. a more expensive bundle)

June 25, 2019

Thanks so much for your review, and those are great ideas! I've added them to our requested features list, and if more merchants request them then we can build them in to the app.

SplashProtect

Gratuit, simple efficace. Je recommande.
Pour le moment je ne suis pas bloqué sur aucun fonctionnement

Cats Lovers

i used this app to help medo upsell my product , i really like how it does , it would be nice if it did better

Acromob

Nice tool. It helps me a lot selling other products I didn't advertise. It helps promote other products and minimize the costs.

Goodstogift

Nice app, quick and easy set up, works with Free Minimal theme too even though it said Minimal was a special theme lol. works fine.

Prime Luxury Charms

Very practical idea for an app. It was easy to set up and I can see it being very effective. Can't wait to try it out!

Atlas en Route

The customer support is absolutely fantastic, and they get back to you in a relatively short time. Super helpful. Thanks so much, guys :)

SushiMaster.it

Perfect for checkout upsells. Looks very good and is simple to use.
AND IT'S FREEEEEEE!! WOW! Just a very good app for upsells.
I recommend it!

ProductBreeze

This app is very descriptive and easy to use. The only drawback is the choppy redirect to the transaction page. I believe this lack of smooth redirection can be a deterrent toward the buyers. Having a smooth transition through the payment process should be assuring.

June 20, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We don't seem to have a ticket in our support desk from you. We would have been happy to investigate the issue and see if there's anything we could do to resolve it.