Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell | Reviews

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Indie Vinyl Den

So easy to use and I had immediate results! This app is as good as any out there and you should try it in your store.

Fabric Romance

This app is still in its infant days and lots of more advanced features (to avoid unnecessary follow-up with customers) that I personally would like to see are currently missing. That being said, it's free, very easy to install and has basic features to get start-ups started. It has already brought in some additional sales. As with every app, make sure to test loads yourself and think of the customer experience. The pop up design/formatting in mobile view could be improved a little.

Feelin' Radical

I deleted it but it was not uninstalled. The pop-up is frustrating visitors. I would stay away from this app.

June 12, 2019

Upsell Now's purpose is to display upsell pop-ups to help merchants like you increase average order value. Hopefully you were expecting the pop-ups when you installed the app :D

As a brand new free app, if you have feedback on how we can improve the pop-ups, we'd love to hear from you! Simply email support@websiteondemand.ca with your ideas.

Finally, to uninstall the app, simply click the easy-to-use Uninstall button in the Settings tab of the app. That will take care of code removal for you. Unfortunately, in Shopify, apps cannot edit your theme once you delete them from the Apps page in Shopify.

Cameleopard

Great app for beginners! Its Free so it helps with the initial cost. Updates fast to your site too.Thanks you!

knecthome

I like that the app is free. I like that the app lets me customize the offer. It would be cooler if I could offer a discount for a purchase in Shopify. Otherwise, it's great! Thanks!!!

HighQualityTec

muitoooo toop o app supeeeer recomendoooo pra todo mundo que deseja iniciar no dropshipping muito toop

Braim Store

Parece ser um bom aplicativo. Irei testar e comentar assim que finalizar nosso teste.
Parabens pelo aplicativo

Authenis Clothing

we've been trying to increase our ASP and average costumer order, and this has helped. Happy with the functionality overall

Go Fetch! pet food

Nicely designed and well thought out app. Very intuitive to set up and customize. I like that I can use it after both add to cart and checkout button click. Fast and very helpful support provided by both Chris and Robert. Two thumbs up.

Pet Sweet World

Great app. couple of feedbacks. when add to card is clicked actually nothing happens on scren. its required to leave the box and go to checkout page to see if new product is there. should be direct. maybe creating a confirm button, and then go directly to checkout.
Also, the buy button disappear, this should be optional.
whitout this details would be 5 stars.