4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance profits and conversions through effective upselling and cross-selling features. They praise its user-friendly interface, customization options, and reliable performance. The customer support team is recognized for their prompt and efficient problem-solving. Merchants also value its affordability, with a free plan on offer. The app's design and ability to provide discounts and promotions are seen as positive aspects. It's also useful for selling add-on items and increasing average order value.

April 29, 2022

Very easy and quick to set up. Highly recommend it. Excellent customer service and support too. Thanks so much.

Smart Tech Fans
13 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied April 29, 2022

Hello friends at Smart Tech Fans,

We love the review, Daniele! Thank you so much! Please enjoy using our app and let us know when you need help. 😊

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

June 27, 2019

It works well but could be better if you could set up variety on the offers like buy 2 of a collection and get any other from same collection free

HUSTLE Gym Gear
France
13 days using the app
July 4, 2019

Just needed something simple to apply a frequently bought together feature and this free app works great! Thanks!

Cell Screen
12 days using the app
May 30, 2019

Awesome app. Was using Upsell X and lost sales because it didn't play nice with my theme. Kept duplicating the order. Didn't have a couple of the features that this one has, either. Again, most importantly, it doesn't tweak my theme's cart!!

JBP
12 days using the app
August 4, 2020

This is all new, but it was good. Looking forward to receiving orders and growing our business, thanks

Our Precious Pup
June 26, 2019

I used this app as I wanted to test upsell funnels. It worked great for me. Thanks alot.
I will recommend the other shopify users to have this installed.

Jewels Of Jungle
India
June 12, 2019

This app is still in its infant days and lots of more advanced features (to avoid unnecessary follow-up with customers) that I personally would like to see are currently missing. That being said, it's free, very easy to install and has basic features to get start-ups started. It has already brought in some additional sales. As with every app, make sure to test loads yourself and think of the customer experience. The pop up design/formatting in mobile view could be improved a little.

Fabric Romance
Ireland
June 13, 2019

Incredible, it is free and the support team is very good. I recommend it a 100%, at least test it. For a free app you can't ask for more

Babyous
Spain
10 days using the app
March 15, 2021

Gute app gefällt mir sehr gut und kann ich nur empfehlen ich habe mich sofort für das größte packet entschieden.

Deinearmbänder
Germany
10 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied March 15, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review! We're glad you like the app and we appreciate it for choosing the largest package of our app.

May 22, 2019

easy installation . needs to be tested, recently installed, for further information. But interface k

The Home Travel Gift Shop