Propel Upsell & Cross‑sell

Propel Upsell & Cross‑sell

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
July 3, 2019

Excellent app, very easy to use!! I used to upsell my sales and works very well I had results very fast

Outlet Monterrey
Mexico
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
July 3, 2019

I don't usually leave reviews, but this app and its team had me so impressed that I just had to drop by and leave 5 stars.

First of all, it's free which is always great for startups. But for a free app, it's packed with great features that lets you truly customize each upsell window for every window to display exactly how you want and to perfectly match your store.

On top of this great customization and ease-of-use, the Upsell Now support team is truly one of the best I've encountered on the app store yet. I never had to wait more than an hour or two (business hours and sometimes even outside of) for a very thorough and detailed reply walking me through each step with easy to follow images. They were also very friendly and seemed genuinely concerned with the inner workings of my business; this is incredibly hard to come by, especially with free apps.

Would highly recommend this app and would give 10 stars if I could!

Two Tides Aquarium Supply
Time spent using app: About 3 years
July 2, 2019

Great support! Developer changed the requested feature after few minutes. App works super for upsells. 100% recommendation

Lebenserleichterer
Germany
Time spent using app: 13 days
Edited July 2, 2019

Awesome app, even better because it's completely free. Support was incredible. They answered my support request right away and stayed on top of it until I was completely satisfied!

olive + pepper
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 30, 2019

good
good
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

MiniMyne
France
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited June 28, 2019

Great and super easy to set up. So happy that its free! I just added the app so we will see how sales are with it! Thanks!

The Widget Wizard
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited June 27, 2019

Love it! Easy to Use and does somethings others don't PLUS its free. Our store greatly benefits from this. Try it today!

The Sudsy Soapery Natural Products
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 27, 2019

It works well but could be better if you could set up variety on the offers like buy 2 of a collection and get any other from same collection free

HUSTLE Gym Gear
France
Time spent using app: 13 days
June 26, 2019

excelente la atencion super rapido educado y muy bueno les doy mil puntos de verdad super bien ojala y siempre sea asi me resolvieron mi problema mil gracias

GiftDay-Store
Costa Rica
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 26, 2019

I used this app as I wanted to test upsell funnels. It worked great for me. Thanks alot.
I will recommend the other shopify users to have this installed.

Jewels Of Jungle