4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance profits and conversions through effective upselling and cross-selling features. They praise its user-friendly interface, customization options, and reliable performance. The customer support team is recognized for their prompt and efficient problem-solving. Merchants also value its affordability, with a free plan on offer. The app's design and ability to provide discounts and promotions are seen as positive aspects. It's also useful for selling add-on items and increasing average order value.

July 15, 2020

Great upsell app! I had been looking for one that showed the discount given on the cart page. The team helped me customise the pop up as well to what I wanted.

Coloring Therapy
March 10, 2022

The support is really awesome and the app looks and works great. Its very easy to use and has many settings.

DealThunder
Germany
Propel Commerce replied March 10, 2022

Hello friends at DealThunder,

We appreciate your feedback! We are excited on how our app will help your store. If you need assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know. 😊

- Carmi @ Propel Commerce

November 17, 2019

This app is really helpful as a beginner in online store as it helps you to generate more sales. Keep it up!

Casoot
Malaysia
July 24, 2019

This is a really cool upsell app! I love the sleek design and the ease of use. Upsells look really elegant!

Brewed Wonders
Philippines
28 days using the app
October 21, 2020

Great free plan, first time it was not working I re install the app and it work perfectly ! If I do sells I will definitly upgrade !!

Giovanni Zacchetti®
France
25 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied October 21, 2020

Awesome! We're so happy the free plan is working well for you. Please do reach out to our support staff at any time if there's anything we can do to help.

April 13, 2020

Support is really good and within 24 hours. The app is new but working well. Probably need to make the pop up look more mobile-friendly and click-friendly in the future.

Allpine Sport
New Zealand
25 days using the app
Edited September 12, 2019

The app is some good conditions built in, but a few limitations. For the price, it’s great though! And support has been great and quick!!
But...!! I don’t see any analytics! To see the success of the upsells! How much we’ve made- Which might be a deal breaker for us... :( which sucks because the app is super easy and quick to create your upsell offers etc.
The other limitations we can deal with, for now anyway, because the rest is great- but I don’t think we can do this for too long without any sort of reporting on upsell success-
Unless I’m missing a part of the setup? Or setting? Please tell me I am!!

Svaha Apparel
24 days using the app
Edited August 13, 2019

Doggy & Co
France
22 days using the app
July 12, 2019

this app came in highly recommended, just downloaded it. i'll review it in a few days. but i love what i'm hearing so far.

BrimBuy
22 days using the app
Edited July 22, 2019

Great upsell integration with cart and checkout, prompt customer service. Highly recommend! A great opportunity to increase conversions.

Grizzly Shelter Canada