Upsell Popup ‑ Sales Pop up

Upsell Popup ‑ Sales Pop up

by SpurIT

Upsell Pop up, Newsletter & Email Pop up

Newbridge Home

Great product and excellent support! I had to do a little customizing and the SpurIt team was more than willing to accommodate my request. They turned around the work in less than one day also. Highly recommend.

Eurotik Dvd Store

Great app for generating offers and promotions for your shop, as helped increase sales volume by 20% since installing good work guys.

Curiocityworld

Very easy to setup and use! Perfect!

Glassinaflash

Perfect app! Great to keep customers coming!

Partco Truck Accessories

I like how easy this app is to use and set up. It also manages your coupons within the app. Very Helpful. Thanks!

Bfa Gallery

Big Fat Thank You from Czar Catstick & Big Fat Arts Gallery!

Marina Bella Imports

We sell hair products, flat irons, and blow dryers. I really like the feature and have been using it for a while. It has helped increased sales and keeps customers on our website:www.marinabellaimports.com

Vapersandpapers Com

Love this app. A must have for any e-commerce site. Easy to use and customize a decent looking pop up to give customers leaving your site some food for thought. Customer service is great as well.

Welfmshop

Really nice app. It works great.

The only thing I would like to see added is the ability to "pause" a campaign instead of the only option being "deleting" it. If you want to use the same campaign in the future, you would have to start all over.

The Cozy Teepee

I love this app. Simple to use and to customize to my website. This app is a great asset for my up and coming business. Thank you!