Sales Popup — Pop up Discount

Sales Popup — Pop up Discount | Reviews

by SpurIT UAB

Newsletter & discount popup. Exit intent pop ups

Marina Bella Imports

We sell hair products, flat irons, and blow dryers. I really like the feature and have been using it for a while. It has helped increased sales and keeps customers on our website:www.marinabellaimports.com

Vapersandpapers Com

Love this app. A must have for any e-commerce site. Easy to use and customize a decent looking pop up to give customers leaving your site some food for thought. Customer service is great as well.

Welfmshop

Really nice app. It works great.

The only thing I would like to see added is the ability to "pause" a campaign instead of the only option being "deleting" it. If you want to use the same campaign in the future, you would have to start all over.

The Cozy Teepee

I love this app. Simple to use and to customize to my website. This app is a great asset for my up and coming business. Thank you!

Pinkybolar Com

its a great idea. yet to use it but love what am seeing

Ace High Steampunk

Great app, AMAZING Customer service!!

Sundayz Trinkets And Treasures

Love this app, I use it to promote a % off purchase they can use, it works really well.

Shopgtp

This is a great app for that impulse purchase at the end of your shopping experience. The developers are quick to take action on suggestions. HIghly recommend.

The Service Manual Source

Very Good !! And It Free !!
Thank you .

Goat Leather Bags

It's a new one for us, but it was installed after having tried quite a few others, either free or paid for.

Really easy to set up and run. Got stuck on one small issue, which was very quickly fixed by Philip.

Highly recommended