Sales Popup — Pop up Discount

Newsletter & discount popup. Exit intent pop ups

Free plan available
sales pop up app

The Service Manual Source

Very Good !! And It Free !!
Thank you .

Goat Leather Bags

It's a new one for us, but it was installed after having tried quite a few others, either free or paid for.

Really easy to set up and run. Got stuck on one small issue, which was very quickly fixed by Philip.

Highly recommended

Jats Enterprises

It gets people noticing things they might not have otherwise.

Anchor Caddie

Great app at a great price. I have set up a discount code especially for the people that are leaving my website and have made sales because of it.

Thanks!

Comfysak Beanbags 2

Useful and effective in increasing sales! Big ups to the Spur-IT team!

My only request would be to have some sort of drop and drag function for pics etc that then converts to the required code, when developing the exit offer.

Charli Cay

This was super easy to install and customize! When I wanted some help the response time was quick and friendly! I recommend this app!

I Touchi

Great app.
It helps me to make me more sales.

Fantastic and very simple

Ethical Trading

Perfectly suited for my store requirement. Visit us at www.ethical-trading.com to see how this app works on our site.

Essence North Bay

Very nice and easy to set up. Did a few tests with it and seems to be working good.

Fineart3 Com

Super easy to set up. Very customization. Tip, if you don't want your edit all jumbled together you can add this html code

to create a space.