Upsell Popup ‑ Sales Pop up

Upsell Popup ‑ Sales Pop up

by SpurIT

Sales Pop up, Upsell Popup, Free Gift, Newsletter, Email Popup

Tedzee Store

The application is great. Each user accessing our website through desktop or mobile is checking the pop up sale window attracting clients to purchase products. Great Work! Just what we needed :)

Real Rocknrolla Music Blog Clothing Store

Yea this was easy to install. Nothing fancy though. If you want a professional looking pop up go elsewhere. Why the one star? I emailed them because it advertises the pop up to show up if someone leaves their cart and yet it was popping up over my welcome pop up. That's not all, rather than help me get it set up the developer told me I had to pay them $35 for a free app to configure it to my site. Like I said...go elsewhere!

Canadiankitecompany

I like it. Easy to install and get up and running,

Newbridge Home

Great product and excellent support! I had to do a little customizing and the SpurIt team was more than willing to accommodate my request. They turned around the work in less than one day also. Highly recommend.

Eurotik Dvd Store

Great app for generating offers and promotions for your shop, as helped increase sales volume by 20% since installing good work guys.

Curiocityworld

Very easy to setup and use! Perfect!

Glassinaflash

Perfect app! Great to keep customers coming!

Partco Truck Accessories

I like how easy this app is to use and set up. It also manages your coupons within the app. Very Helpful. Thanks!

Bfa Gallery

Big Fat Thank You from Czar Catstick & Big Fat Arts Gallery!

Marina Bella Imports

We sell hair products, flat irons, and blow dryers. I really like the feature and have been using it for a while. It has helped increased sales and keeps customers on our website:www.marinabellaimports.com