Variant Image Wizard + Swatch

Variant Images, Color Swatch, Image Swatch, Carousel + Zoom

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Before & After

Nolena

Location Germany

Es funktioniert einwandfrei. Damit kann man für jede Variante die passende Bilder optimieren und alles Kostenfrei!

CaseMD

Very happy with this app! The team was responsive to emails, even on a holiday weekend (which I was not expecting). They quickly configured the app for our custom store. The app is very user friendly and immediately improves the look and function of the website. We highly recommend this app!

ToonInject

Location Germany

The support was very interested in solving my problem and also provided clarity afterwards. Highly recommended.

July 6, 2020

Hi Denis,

Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your experience with us. For a small percentage of stores that are highly customized (like yours) we have to add support into the app manually that's specific to your store.

Let's connect so that we can fix these issues for you and get the app fully working on your store. We appreciate your honest feedback and would love to make this a smooth experience for you.

- ProductWiz Team

Casual Business Look

Time spent using app About 1 month

I really like using this app to allow only the variant images show when the customer clicks on that variant. Their customer support is really amazing and always has a fast response time. Also, bonus that there is a free version as well.

patiiqu

Great app, does exactly what I need! Cheaper than competition as well. Also really good customer service.

Halfmoon-Hammocks

Location Guatemala
Time spent using app About 1 month

This is exactly what I have been looking for in the last few months. It does what it promises absolutely perfect.

Flax Planet

Great app to organize variants. Very easy to use and great support team.
I used it to organize my color categories. First my theme was not in the list. But it was fixed within 24 hours. Easy pictures upload and organization. Clear manual.

Nashville Print House

Great app for cleaning up the numerous thumbnails Shopify creates when assigning images to variants. Also, fastest response times I've received from a Shopify App team. The helped me set up and customize the app for our specific needs. Highly recommend!

Melanie Jayne

Location Australia

This app is great, it works very well. My products have heaps of variants and it is time consuming to load images to each and every variant. This is for size and colours. You need to add images to all variants. I am not sure if I will continue with it for this reason only. I see there is an upgrade released that allows bulk editing, and though it is well worth it, for me it is just another cost ongoing cost. Thank you Jake for adding in my theme, you have done a wonderful job on this app.

WOVENFIT

Location Australia

This beats some of the other popular apps on the app store by miles! My theme Prestige was initially unsupported but within 12hrs, Jake had managed to get it all working and setup.

This is by far the best implementation of catering for variant unique images. The foundation is set for this app to be big!!! I cannot wait for more features to roll out that will encompass more of the PDP management.

Don't even look twice, and get this app straight up!