Swatch King ‑ Variant Options

Swatch King ‑ Variant Options

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
Edited July 8, 2022

Work as it is. Doesn't slow down website like my old woocommerce platform. Support is accurate (solve and work per my request) and fast. UI is good and easy to use. /me current lifetime user despite my first month with shopify. After 20 months of usage, the swatch just doesn't show up at my collection page. Messaged them in app, got a reply and managed to fix it proper. Another 5-star recovery.

Vivre Activewear
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 18, 2020

We use this application on several of our stores and we are very satisfied with it.
The support is attentive and responds to our requests for developments !
We recommend this app!

Feeka
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 16, 2020

Had an issue with it displaying properly on my site, they immediately added the necessary code to correct it so it now displays perfectly. Does exactly what I need. Easy to use. Thanks!

atelierlagrange
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 16, 2020

Super customer service. Had some issues with the app not working properly on my site's mobile end, they came in fixed it in a jiffy. Not only that every question that I had for them they would answer in a very professional manner no matter how relevant the question may have been or something that's blatantly obvious. Would 100% recommended everyone using their app :), thanks for the amazing support!

Everyday Pawducts®
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 16, 2020

I highly recommend Variant Options Swatch King. The feature set are great and it has outstanding customer support. Very fast to find solutions and give help.

STIRPARO Lingerie Stylists
Italy
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 15, 2020

This app is awesome! It's exactly what I needed for my store. The support was quick and they had the custom code done for my site within 24 hours.

ZJoxaCo
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 15, 2020

Perfect app if you have variants on your website. Great customer service and efficient service! Highly recommended!

KOMO
Singapore
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 11, 2020

The app does not perform as described. It has multiple issues with showing the wrong colors and even worse is when you disable the app the wrong color variants do not go away. Highly misguided app and should be taken off the app store to protect other shop owners.

Persona Cosmetics
Time spent using app: 7 days
December 10, 2020

I really like this app a lot. It serves it's main purpose very well and I think it will cause an uptick in sales on my store. The customer service is also extremely fast and friendly!

Blula
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 10, 2020

We are very satisfied with the app and the support. The app is easy to set up and runs smoothly. In case of a theme problem, the support quickly helped us.

Johnny Urban