Variants Options, Color Swatch

Variant Swatch, Variant Image/ Variants on Collection Page &..

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Product Swatches, Swatches on Collection Page, Product Groups

Pisa Pelle Italian Leather

Great Experience with these programmers. They fix issues with my template that had nothing to do with them.

Horsarella

This app has awesome support! Their reply is always fast, friendly and helpful.

I have just mentioned that certain layout and variant fonts would look better on my product page with their app. I have not asked them to change anything for me in the email, but since I have mentioned my frustration about the design they took extra mile for me and made changes to their app features as I wanted. (I don't know how they did it, without affecting other customers)

I don't write reviews that much but because of the apps support I decided to give this app a 5 star rating! Bravo!

Iamnotbasic

Very useful app and great support. We use it to show different product colors as swatches on product pages.

Nook At You

If you are someone who wants to add that extra visual cue to customers, this app is for you. It did exactly what I wanted. It comes with unbelievable support. Lax took care of everything I asked for. Highly Recommended!!

Parody Pets! Personalised Pet Products!

Amazing support and the app works perfectly! Would highly recommend installing if you have multiple variants as the upgrade in visual quality is worth it!

JClay Cares

This app is awesome! I tried a couple of other Swatch apps, but this one met my needs perfectly. When I had a question, support answered quickly in a helpful manner. I highly recommend Variant Options Swatch King!

Bayside Brush Co.

This app is great! It makes it very easy to have variant options on the collections and product pages and makes shopping so much easier for customers. Thank you!

FXR Racing USA

Does just what it's supposed to with many visual options built in. This saved us a lot of time and effort over custom-building something like this!

Mayeli Beauty + Cosmetics

Worked like a charm! This app takes the photos tied to the product variants and replaces the default Shopify color/variant swatches. We have several items with colors such as beige, nude beige, medium beige, etc. so it helps the customer to see the actual product image.

BONEFLY

I have to say this app is absolutely amazing. Besides being so user friendly, the options are more than enough. no coding. Really added a great feel to pages and support is awesome.