Swatch King ‑ Variants Options

Color Swatch, Variant Image, Variants on Collection Page &..

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Product Swatches, Swatches on Collection Page, Product Groups

Wendy And Company LLC

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Love this app and customer support is unsurpassed! I originally got this app to add swatches to my products on the products page (which works great BTW!) Another feature I have come to love is Connecting Similar Products. When I emailed customer service about ideas I had in creating a custom order section, they ALWAYS were prompt to reply (which is very important!). Lex took a lot of time emailing back and forth to explain the way the app could be used for my products and he even took a look at my store and made suggestions on how I could better use the app. I am so impressed with the customer service, and the app works exactly as promised.

October 9, 2020

Thanks a lot for such an amazing review :) We're so glad to see how app's "Connect Similar Products" is been an important feature in your store and our support team (especially Lax) has been really prompt and provided you with the best possible solutions to make things perfectly work for you.
You can always feel free to revert for any assistance, we're here to help at all times :)

Kekoo Store

Location Germany

Very well app! Saves a lot of time! It works very easy and a GREAT SUPPORT!!! FAST, KIND, SOLUTION ORIENTED!!!

October 8, 2020

Thanks a lot for your kind review. We are so glad that you liked the collection page swatch setup we did for your store. Please feel free to reach back for further assistance :D

Tierra Bella

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent app with quick and easy installation. It provides the professional look I was going for, and the customer support is fantastic!

MORANZANI

Location Gibraltar
Time spent using app 1 day

Absolutely amazing app. Does exactly what intends to with no issues what so ever. Unlike other apps that cause crashes and issues as soon as installed, this app works great and delivers a very professional feature. A must have. The support team were exellent and extremely prompt with all responses. Will defetintely work with them again.

Rustic Furniture Marketplace

I use the app to provide an options swatch on my store. Very simple to setup and use. Support is great! I needed the drop-down to match my theme style and they completed it very quickly.

Sagallia.com

Location France

Excellente application, le support et particulierement réactif et bienveillant je recommande a tout le monde !

Feele.com.au

Location Australia

Awesome! Exactly what I want and made my product pages look professional. Support was amazing also!!!

October 5, 2020

Thanks a lot for leaving your generous review, Maddy. It was a pleasure interacting with you and helping you resolve your queries. Do circle back whenever you need our help :)

Secret Story Jewelry

Location Hong Kong SAR

Quick and easy installation. I have encountered some bugs for my site but their customer support tackle the issue quickly! Highly recommended!!

Buttercream Clothing

Works exactly as we need it to and support was so great in helping us get it set up. Thank you, Uptal!

Case Warehouse

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app works very well, and customer support is very good. I would recommend this to anyone wanting custom options.