Swatch King ‑ Variant Options

Link Variants as Color Swatch, Variants on Collection Page &..

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Product Swatches, Swatches on Collection Page, Product Groups

Pryme

Time spent using app 1 day

Works fantastic, lots of options to customize it to your store. Great customer service as well! Will continue to use it.

Trendy World

Great app. It makes my store looks much more professional. Also, customer support is just amazing. Definitely worth the price!

Bandplug US

Location Estonia

This app is perfect for multiple-variant stores. I have over 100 variants on my product page and this app handles everything very well. Literally has everything you would want for your variants. Customer service is amazing aswell, they finished my custom request within 12 hours from me reaching out. Price is a little high. Made me browse for other options at first.

BODYOUTLET

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app fulfilled my expectations and the support was fantastic. Lax and Utpal from the support team are without any doubt Shopify-Ninja's or Jedi's, not sure -but they get the job done!!

Shukha Online Store

Location Israel
Time spent using app 1 day

Freindly app for beginners with a very suportive team.
You will enjoy to use, highly recommended...

September 24, 2020

Thanks for the great review, Saleem :)
I am glad you loved the collection page swatches. Please circle back for further help :D

Comfii Home

This app does exactly what I wanted. It is easy to install and the support team is awesome. They reply within a day and the job is done very fast and efficiently! Great job!

September 22, 2020

Thank you so much for such positive words :) We're glad to see that you really loved our apps and support :)
You can always revert to us for any assistance, we're here to help at all times :D

Protect Styles

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing app, great customer service! They went above and beyond on helping me solve an issue I was having on my website. I recommend this app.

September 21, 2020

Thank you so much for your precious words :) It really made our day!!

Feel free to reach out whenever you need any further assistance, we're here to help at all times :D

Velluti

Location Spain

Serious and fast, an application also quite good. Unbeatable attention.
An application to improve the product options, groups can be created so that it only shows the images of the selected variant. Amazing

Dream Big Printables

This app works great out of the box, and anytime I've asked for help tweaking it for my store their support has been super fast and thorough.

Veldskoen Shoes USA

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was looking for a long time to find an app with this capability it loads super quick and has some great functionality. We've been using it for about 6 months now with no down issues and the support is on point. If this is what you're looking for these guys have it

September 17, 2020

Thank you so much for such positive words :) We're really glad to see that our app was able to meet all your needs and support all the time! Feel free to revert for any assistance, we're here to help :D