Swatch King ‑ Variants Options

Color Swatch, Variant Image, Variants on Collection Page &..

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product Swatches, Swatches on Collection Page, Product Groups

Semilla Cosmeticos

Location Argentina
Time spent using app About 1 year

We love this app! its amazing when how do you order all the information.

this app is important to improve the user experience

Bhazar Habits

I was looking for an app that I could use swatches on the collection page without it being a hassle, I went through multiple apps and they all were just too much. With this app, though, all I had to do was request that I wanted it loaded on the collection page and they did the rest. So it definitely saved me a headache plus I love the outcome!

Stonks

Location Sweden

Awesome support. Works great, does exactly what we need it to do. Definately worth the price - recommended!

WallFillers UK

Nice app that fills a void in Shopify's default functionality.

It has a lot of customisation options, some that really help the look of our product page on mobile.

Needed to contact support as it was not playing nice with the theme, but had a reply really quickly and support have fixed the issue with the theme.

We're using this on two sites currently. When we have a 3rd site, this is definitely one of the first apps we'll install.

great guys to work with
Big thanks to Lax and the rest of the Star apps Team

Thanks

gardenmini

Good app, good support. Recommended

Styonly.com

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is very nice, it help us solve to swatch issues and our site looks very nice now. The support is also very nice, fixed our issues very fast. Thanks for everything. If we get a chance to build up other store, we will use it again.

pink kangaroo yoga

Great app, would recommend to others as well.
I got some great help from the dev team as I was struggling with some choices.

MOTHERHOUSE Hong Kong

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great function and great support.There was an error initially but I have contacted the support and their engineer fixed it really quickly

xenostudio

Their software team helped me a lot to build my personal options. I think this app is the best in the market. Just download and live the experience!

Ploumanac'h

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

I am so happy I found this app. I run fashion e-commerce, and the company has a wide offer of colors for every single product. This got me to face the problem of variant limits set by Shopify's rules.
Thanks to Variant Options Swatch King, I was able to connect all the different colors I set as individual products as if they were variants of each other.
Also, now the app can integrate with multilingual stores making it the very best!
App support is also very responsive and helpful. I strongly recommend it.