Variants Options, Color Swatch

Variants Options, Color Swatch | Reviews

by StarApps Studio

Variant Swatch, Variant Image/ Variants on Collection Page &..

Stoc Casa

Really great app and the support team is always ready to help! If you need an app to have more variants options I really recommend this one!

Optiplex Optometrist

Works well with good staff support when needed. Check it out yourself and see how you go with your shop.

UltraStrengthElite

Top! Great service. Quickly helped me solve any issue that I had. Recommended 100% by me. Super application!

Kahmune

Super speedy response time from their CS team. The app was exactly what we needed to simplify our large product variant offering. Thanks guys!

Silliest Slogans

This app has been an absolute must-have for my stores. First off, it allows me to group product variants easily, making it easy for our customers to see all of our designs without doing a bunch of scrolling. Secondly, it simplifies the creation of the store by removing the need to add in and custom color swatches. Lastly, it makes my stores look incredible! I have been using Swatch King for about a year now, and I can confidently say that the team both listens to our feedback and implements changes when necessary. Thanks Again, Guys!

ShopBeYouBoutique

This app is super easy to use and intuitive. I didn't even realize all the features it offers when I decided to give it a try. I would definitely reccomend.

Bicicletta

Works great. Terrific customer service. They followed up very quickly with all of my requests. App shows the swatches on the product pages and builds them themselves.

Hippsy

Great app and great team I can only recommend them. They helped with the installation and everything else to make the app work well.

Eco fashion fabrics

This company knows what customer service is! The apps they develop are very easy to work with, once you know how to get started ;) There are no manuals available to guide you through the setup of the apps so at first I was hesitant, but their chat function is amazing. Shreya is a true hero! She was patient, very reactive and hands on and I really like what the app is doing for my website. Highly recommend. This also accounts for the Variant Description King, Title King and Image Automator! Amazing!

Notary Ceramics

this app was very easy to install and support was responsive and helpful in answering the questions i had!