Variant Options Swatch King

Variant Options Swatch King

by StarApps Studio

Variant Image, Custom & Color Swatch + Variants on Collection

Discount Disposables | Infection Control Products

This app helped me fix the issue with "unavailable" showing for certain variants. Implementation took 2 different code changes to work with our theme and both times the developer was quick to respond and implement. Would definitely recommend.

beautybrow-dk

Amazing customer support! I have an ongoing need of getting the variant app to work on a featured product on the home page. This time Lax implemented it in just 20min!
Recommend for everyone, this is by far the best variant app I've ever had.

Yogioshop.com

No joke, these guys are incredibly good and fast, helpful and to the point. The site looks so much better and it's a perfect app for clothes. I'm a tough reviewer but I can't give anything less than 5 well merited stars to both the app, the developper and whoever works there. Excellent work!

Jigalode

Their customer service alone is second to none! Utpal went above and beyond to make sure that this app looked and functioned exactly how we needed it to.

TOV Collection

It helps me to display products' color selection in my catalog and product pages. Customer would easily understand our product base on overview. Most important I love their fast action supports.

Ciao Bella Btque

LOVE this app! Not only does it do exactly what I was looking for, adding swatches to Collections AND Product Pages of my website but it does it automatically syncing with the variants you already have added. Very easy to use. Swatches look amazing. AND with it I was able to get rid of drop down menus and have buttons instead for things like Sizes under the swatches. Much cleaner look with swatches and buttons. And most importantly customer service was ON POINT! Responded quickly, answered my questions, and were very friendly. Highly recommend this app!

Pet Doggy Bed

Nice service ! Recommend! I love how my product page looks now~Thanks a lot!

BeautyLock.dk

I love this variant app. I use it on several websites. The support team is super responsive, and they have delivered customized solutions in less than 24H. THANK YOU :)

Dahing Plants

This app is a must. I repeat, THIS APP IS A MUST! Not only does this app allow you to show your variant options simple and professionally, their customer service is just, AMAZING! They dedicated time to actually solve the glitch I was having, they were patient and understanding and I hope more apps can be like them. Keep up the good work.

blonde gone rogue

Really great app - it allowed me to set up the swatches for 150 product in just a few hours - really easy and clean. The team have been an amazing support to get the swatches to look exactly as wel want them on our website. Couldn't recommend the app more!