Variants Options Swatch King

Variants Options Swatch King

by StarApps Studio

Variant Image/ Color Swatch, Color Variants on Collection Page

ButFirstSkin

So far... so great! Downloaded the app around 2 hours ago and customer support have been outstanding, I've pestered them with three different emails for help and the response have been near immediate and quickly resolved.

Ghirix

I wanted collection page swatches. Emailed them and they got it done in two hours perfectly, their service is amazing!

storied hats

I tried a few variant options apps and this was the easiest to use by far -- both the initial setup as well as ongoing changes and tweaks. The customer service is fast and goes beyond what's expected. I highly recommend this to other merchants. Thank you very much to the StarApps team for their support and guidance.

Ecletticos

I used this app to give customers a better user experience by switching from my themes drop-down menu for selecting variants to custom swatches and pictures and the support is incredibly responsive!

COVERME Thailand

Nice! Though I ran into some problems while I first finished installing it, but the customer service was so helpful and efficient, thanks!

iFit Activewear

Would highly recommend this app, it gave my store the extra edge it needed on both the product page and the collection page. Very easy and sample app to use but yet very effective ! The support team were wonderful and competed my request promptly.

Myrrh and Gold

The app is great and really helps us enhance our store and how we present our merchandize to our customers efficiently. The customer service team, Utpal et al, are fantastic and very helpful and accommodating! Great app, and a great team. Pleasure to work with!

WCC Furniture & Mattress Center

Very good and quick customer support. App is working very well with very minimal complications. Highly recommend trying out this app.

Us Humans Apparel

Very easy set up, runs very smoothly. Note that if you want to set up the custom swatches on the collection pages you have to contact them to do this manually. But Utpal from customer service was very fast in responding and installed this for me in no time. Can only recommend.

Objectt Optik

This app is really useful for our website. The customer service is also good and responsive. We appreciate their help when we met some questions. An app worth to buy!