Variants Options Swatch King

Variants Options Swatch King

by StarApps Studio

Variant Image/ Color Swatch, Color Variants on Collection Page

Cordina Eyewear

Can't find a better app than Variants Options Swatch King! Highly recommend, love working with them!!

PILLOWPIA

This app is amazing. I was able to configure what I wanted very quickly. We had a few display issues which the app developers corrected in less than a day. We have some text button options, some swatch icons, and some pattern icons that we uploaded. They all look great. It's a real game changer. We used to list all variants separately so options wouldn't get lost in the dropdown lists making them undiscoverable. Now we are confident each colorway or pattern is visually represented while sitting under the master sku making our admin's life much simpler. Very happy with the app and the team who developed and support it.

Linen Aura

I was really tired of looking for an app that could change product images automatically based on the swatch selection and this app was a perfect solution. Support is great too as they've helped me install it and integrate it with a landing page builder.

Fiola Rose Swim

The engineers were very attentive. They replied so quickly and fixed all my requests. Highly recommend this plug in. You will not regret this in your shop.

Adona

Useful app, especially if you have many products in one category, easy to use, support is very responsive and friendly!

La Plume Lingerie

This app is really useful and they have great service! It was a pleasure setting it up and the email support was amazing.

Grão de Gente USA

The app is very easy to use and I learned how to use it in just a couple minutes. The support team is very quick to answer and help you. It is the best app/support I had in shopify until now. You won't regret it.

Nurse Life Gifts

The customer service for this app has been outstanding! They respond quickly to emails. I have made several requests for changes to features, and they have updated my store within 24 hrs each time. I am very impressed! Highly recommend this app!

PiccolaShoes

Very good app, super easy to use and the customer service is great, very responsive and friendly. Thank you team StarApps.

Los Colores de la Tierra

Update: I've adjusted my review from 5 to 3 star because I've had two open issues/errors with Star Apps and this specific app for the past +2 months. I have tried reaching out to Star Apps 3-4 times on e-mail to get an update. No response and no progress on the issues. It's quite disappointing since this is something affecting my customers' user experience. Original review; I have been looking for something like this app for sooo long. It does exactly what I need (show variants in a nice way AND even connects similar product so they show up like variants). The only negative thing I have to say is that I WISH I HAD FOUND IT SOONER. I'm sure I lost a lot of customers because of not having this app. Better late than never. THANKS to the dev. team for their superb support, kindness, and for developing this APP at a reasonable cost.