Variants Options, Color Swatch

Variants Options, Color Swatch | Reviews

by StarApps Studio

Variant Swatch, Variant Image/ Variants on Collection Page &..

Swagmagic

I bugged Laxmikant almost 20 times for small things and he made all the changes I wanted within a few minutes. Although I felt bad asking for so many changes, their customer service was fantastic and never said this can't be done.

TransparentlyFemale

I am using the app to show the various colors offered for my products. I honestly had a challenging time at first, but that has more to do with me than the app, I think. Shreya, however was ALWAYS amazingly helpful. She worked with this mid-aged new entrepreneur and got me the results that I needed. So far everything is working well.

Zlora

The customer service did amazing job from development side when I had a specific thing I wanted to accomplish. I had to only ask and the job was done in a trice. Really great app.

DMG SCY

Added this app to quickly solve the frustrating 'hidden-variant-on-collection-pages' issue.
Support was super quick and made it look amazing instantly.
Cheers guys!

Sea Breeze of California

We didn't have photos of our clothing in the different colors they are available in. Thankful for this app because now our customers can distinguish the different colors of our apparel! Also - support team is amazing! Helped me very quickly.

House Finery

Great app with excellent support. Works beautifully in our shop, really brings the products to life. They were able to integrate the app quickly and resolve any minor issues that came up. Highly recommend!!

Lloyd Baker

Great app, does exactly what I aimed for. With 2 apps from StarApps my store got to the next level. I love it :). The team is very helpful and done a little changes so the app will work with my chosen theme. 10/10 service and app

BuketService

Very great app for my use. Also, support is incredible. I had the pleasure of talking to Shubham who helped me sort out my troubles in just a few minutes. Absolutely amazing response time. Highly recommend

Team Timbuktu

Easy to implement, needed some additional code/design changes requested by email, and was actioned really quickly by the helpful team. Huge improvement to online experience with the swatches and product linking.

W L.L.C.

Great app, great customer service! Thank you so much for helping elevate our store and making it so much easier for customers to buy from us.